Flinkster is a new, modern way to get around your city. With our app, you can find and book bikes and scooters nearby, without ever having to leave your house. We make transportation easy and affordable, so you can get where you need to go without breaking the bank. Plus, our bikes and scooters are always available, so you can get around town on your own schedule. Ready to try Flinkster? Download our app and get started today!
Before we get to know the steps to download and install the Flinkster For PC for PC, let’s discuss its technical specifications:
Welcome to Flinkster: Germany’s largest carsharing network. Once registered, you can hire
4,000 vehicles at more than 1,700 stations in over 300 cities. You find vehicles throughout
Germany at railway stations, in the city or in rural areas. Depending on the station you have
different models ready: a small car for the shopping trip, a station wagon for larger
purchases, a van for moving or just a car for the business trip or the weekend trip. With
Flinkster there’s always the right vehicle near you. Around 30 carsharing partners ensure that you travel easily throughout Germany – just book and start driving!
Note for customers who are only registered with a network partner: Unfortunately, login via the Flinkster app is not possible. Please contact your car sharing provider or register directly with Flinkster.
The most important functions at a glance:
• Find vehicles quickly and easily from a selection of over 5,000 cars to over 1,700 stations in
more than 300 cities
• Book vehicles – via app, spontaneously or long in advance
• Change / cancel bookings – easy in a few steps
• Open / close vehicles – easy via app without card, losing and forgetting possible
• Huge selection of vehicles – thanks to partners such as DB Carsharing, Mazda Carsharing,
Book-N-Drive, Ford Carsharing, teilAuto.net, Drive Carsharing and many more
With Flinkster you can find the right vehicle it around the clock. If you have questions,
suggestions or need help, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
To install the Flinkster on your Windows computer, you will need to install an Android emulator first. Let’s see how to get this done in a few minutes:
- The first thing you’ll do is download the Memu emulator on your computer. You will find it in your Downloads folder.
- Installing it may take longer if your PC has less power. A powerful PC makes the installation faster. Just double click on the file and accept the installation.
- Decline the additional app installations, click on finish, and the Memu emulator will launch on your computer.
- Play store is pre-installed in Memu, and you’ll see it right after the installation is done. Open it up by double clicking.
- Log into your Play store account with email and password, then search for the Flinkster on the search bar.
- From the search results, click on your desired Flinkster result and click on the install button to start the download process.
- Now, wait a while and the Flinkster will be installed on your PC and emulator with a shortcut button to both.
- Run the Flinkster with the shortcut icon. Congratulations, you’ve successfully installed and ran the Flinkster on your PC.
|App Name:||Flinkster On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Deutsche Bahn Connect GmbH|
|Updated on:||Jul 7, 2022|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Maps & Navigation|
|Get it On:|
Deutsche Bahn Connect GmbH is the developer of this Flinkster application. It is listed under the Maps & Navigation category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 214370+ users of this app. The Flinkster app rating is currently 4.6.0.
It was last updated on Jul 7, 2022. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
1. Germany’s largest carsharing network
2. 4,000 vehicles at more than 1,700 stations
3. 300 cities
4. Variety of models
5. Book and drive
6. Easy to use
7. Cancellation and change of booking easy
8. Vehicle open and close easy
9. Large selection of vehicles
10. 24/7 customer service
Update to Android 13
Overall, I really enjoyed using the Flinkster car rental app. It was super easy to use and I found a car that suited my needs. The prices were reasonable and the customer service was great. I would definitely recommend this app to others and would use it again in the future.
This concludes our article on Flinkster Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or Flinkster for Windows. Glad to help you out!
We refer the ownership of This Flinkster to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Flinkster and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at appsoworld, we also don’t use our own server to download the Flinkster. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Flinkster.
If you have any query about the app or about appsoworld, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.