FlightLog is a mobile app that helps pilots keep track of their flight hours and log their flights. It’s a great app for pilots who need to keep track of their flight hours for their pilot license or for their job. FlightLog is also great for pilots who want to track their flights and log their experiences. The app is easy to use and helps pilots stay organized.
This article is all about helping you get to know the FlightLog for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
|App Name:||FlightLog On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Dec 11, 2021|
|Get it On:|
FlightLog Andorid App Summary
The FlightLog was developed by the popular developer agency named JPhi. They have the FlightLog in the Productivity category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 2.7.2, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 15742 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 4.0 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With FlightLog latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Dec 11, 2021 was the last date the FlightLog was updated with new features. If you want to use the FlightLog on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the FlightLog using the emulator later on.
How To Install & Download FlightLog For PC Windows 10/8/7
Installing the FlightLog using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the FlightLog on your PC:
- Download the NOX player on your computer and install it by double clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for FlightLog here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
Features of FlightLog for PC
Pilot’s License, Medical and Aircraft Rating information
– Add your own photos for each flight
– iCloud synchronization between devices
FlightLog App Overview and Details
A pilot logbook software to track your flight time and limits, and more…
What can this Flight Log do ?
– Import your roster manually or via your device calendar (full compatibility with AIMS/BlueOne/RosterBuster/CrewConnect/Air France/Transavia/Iberia/Air New Zealand/AeroLogic/Ryanair)
– Fill your data as block time, flight time, aircraft, runway used, approach type, number of take off and landing, personnal notes, payload, fuel used etc…
– Includes a 15000 airports database and you can now add your own
– Night time automatically computed
– FULL AUTO filling of your flight times !
– Get the weather forecast on destination [PRO].
– Deicing fluids Holdover Time Calculator [PRO].
– Dangerous Goods and Drill Codes consultation from UN number [PRO].
– SNOWTAM scan decoder with new format [PRO].
– Weather Radar Map and Aurora predictions, Winds map, Dust/Sand map, Snow and Clear Air Turbulence map [PRO]
– Get the global airport delay status (departure and arrival) [PRO].
– See your cosmic radiation dose for each flight, and cumulated.
– Receive notification alert for solar radiation or radio blackout hazard
– Display a 3D map of predicted Auroras (Northern Lights) [PRO]
– Display an Air Quality map (CO-Carbon Monoxide, Particulate matter, Ozone, Nitrate dioxide) [PRO]
– Analyze your alertness level with your future flights (Three-Process Model of Alertness by Akersted) and send your flight data to Jeppesen CrewAlert Pro [PRO]
– Delays statistical analysis D0 D5 D15.
– Export/print your log in PDF (EASA+FAA format)
– CPT : manage your Jumpseat JPS requests
– Import LogTenPro | MCC Pilotlog | RosterBuster | Pilotlog.uk logbook | any CSV file
– Show some statistics like number of flight hours per aircraft, total flight hours per year/month/90 days/30 days, destinations worldmap, used runway repartition…
– Auto Save your Flight Log on our servers or on your own Dropbox (FREE) and sync seamlessly with your other platform devices.
– Manage your flight limitations (next 30days preview), recent experience, certificates, Flight Time Limitation and Flight Duty Period Limitations with acclimatization (EASA and FAA), also with EU-OPS mixed fleet type rating (A330/A350 and B777/B787).
– In order to help you taxiing, this app can display an airport diagram (AIRPORT MOVING MAP) georeferenced, centered on your aircraft GPS location.
– During flight, calculate the sunrise, sunset, moonrise, moonset times from your GPS or manual position [PRO].
– Display inbound flight status.
– Display warning when a landing with sun glares is expected.
– Pilot Tools (True altitude with relief clearance, true airspeed calculation, METAR runway decoding, unit converter, elaborated theodolite, true RTO margin, cold temperature correction for approach) [PRO]
– Operational Datas in participatory mode.
– Runway lengths.
– Country Rules and Regulation CRAR summary [PRO].
– Crew Connect : contact any crew member by flightnumber
– And for the geeks, you can measure the time dilation due to theory of Special relativity 😉
Whats New In this FlightLog?
• Aurora Predictive
• AIRAC 2112
• FIX Plane Finder
• FIX loc times
• Improved stability
FlightLog is an amazing application that has helped me keep track of all my flights. I can easily look up my past flights and see all the details about them. I would definitely recommend this application to anyone who travels frequently.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the FlightLog of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This FlightLog to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for FlightLog and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at appsoworld, we also don’t use our own server to download the FlightLog. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the FlightLog.
If you have any query about the app or about appsoworld, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.