FLEETS – Universities Carpooling is a new, free, and easy way for students and staff at universities and colleges to share rides. FLEETS connects riders with others who are traveling to the same destination. It only takes a few minutes to sign up and you can search for rides based on your departure and arrival times, as well as your preferred route. With FLEETS, you can save money on gas and parking, and help reduce traffic and pollution on campus.
This article is all about helping you get to know the FLEETS – Universities Carpooling for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
- How To Install & Download FLEETS – Universities Carpooling For PC Windows 10/8/7
- FLEETS – Universities Carpooling Andorid App Summary
- Features of FLEETS – Universities Carpooling for PC
- FLEETS – Universities Carpooling App Overview and Details
- Whats New In this FLEETS – Universities Carpooling?
How To Install & Download FLEETS – Universities Carpooling For PC Windows 10/8/7
Downloading and installing the FLEETS – Universities Carpooling on PC shouldn’t be a hassle when you have the NOX player installed. Let’s help you get this popular android emulator on your computer and install the FLEETS – Universities Carpooling using it on your PC, step by step:
- Step 1: You need to download the NOX player on your computer first. So, go ahead and download it.
- Step 2: Now, install the Nox player from your computer, from the downloads list, typically in a specific folder.
- Step 3: The installation will take a few minutes depending on how powerful a computer you’re using.
- Step 4: Launch the NOX player after installing. Now, skip out the pop-ups and find the Play Store app on top.
- Step 5: Enter the Play Store app and search for FLEETS – Universities Carpooling so that you get this on your first result.
- Step 6: Click on Install and the download process will start right away. After that, you just start using the FLEETS – Universities Carpooling on your computer.
|FLEETS – Universities Carpooling On Your PC
|Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)
|Jan 4, 2019
|Get it On:
FLEETS – Universities Carpooling Andorid App Summary
On Google Play store, you can find the FLEETS – Universities Carpooling in the Social category. You can download and install FLEETS – Universities Carpooling on your Android phone from there. TEDMOB is the developer of FLEETS – Universities Carpooling who made this app.
1.0.4 is the latest version of FLEETS – Universities Carpooling that you can see on Google Play Store. And this app comes with a total user count of 1011. Plus, you’ll see that FLEETS – Universities Carpooling has a good user rating of 0.0.
You can install the latest version of FLEETS – Universities Carpooling, which is Jan 4, 2019 on your computer only via an Android emulator. It’s not possible to directly install on PC. You can use the NOX player, BlueStacks, or Memu Emulator to install FLEETS – Universities Carpooling on your PC.
Our guide in this article will help you download and install it by yourself. Just keep following this article and go through the guide below.
Features of FLEETS – Universities Carpooling for PC
1. FLEETS is a free carpooling platform for university students across Lebanon.
2. FLEETS offers a quick and easy solution for ridesharing.
3. To use FLEETS, you must register and enter your profile details.
4. You can offer rides to your university colleagues if you enter your home address, university, and weekly attendance schedule.
5. You can find rides based on your location and choose your carpooler by searching for nearby university colleagues with matching schedules.
6. Scan the barcode of your carpool buddy to validate your rides.
7. Earn points based on your activity and get rewarded with valuable prizes.
8. Don’t forget to rate your driver or colleagues.
9. FLEETS helps reduce traffic, save parking spaces, reduce transportation costs, and help the environment.
10. FLEETS is regularly updated with new features, bug fixes, and performance improvements.
FLEETS – Universities Carpooling App Overview and Details
FLEETS (Free Lifts for Environmental and Economical Transportation Services), a free of charge carpooling platform for university students across Lebanon, aiming to provide you with a quick and easy solution for rides-sharing.
How does it work?
– Register and enter your profile details using your Facebook account and/or your mobile number
– If you wish to be offering rides to your university colleagues, enter your Home address, your University, and your weekly attendance schedule so you can appear in the offerers list
– Find rides based on your location, and choose your carpooler by searching for nearby university colleagues with matching schedules
– Scan the barcode of your carpool buddy to validate your rides
– Earn points based on your activity and get rewarded with valuable prizes
– Don’t forget to rate your driver or colleagues
With FLEETS we aim to:
– Reduce traffic
– Save parking spaces
– Reduce your transportation costs
– Help the environment by reducing CO2 emission
– Help you meet new colleagues
– Create a fun and friendly community for Lebanese University Students
Thank you for using FLEETS. We’re regularly updating the app to fix bugs, add new features and improve performance. Keep your Updates turned on to make sure you don’t miss a thing.
Don’t forget to:
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fleetsme
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fleets.me
Whats New In this FLEETS – Universities Carpooling?
After a successful pilot program, FLEETS is expanding to universities across the country. The app allows students to find carpool partners and share the cost of commuting. This reduces traffic congestion and greenhouse gas emissions, while also saving students money. FLEETS is a win-win for everyone involved.
That’s it! That’s how you download FLEETS – Universities Carpooling on your PC and install it like a pro. If you’re still trying to figure it out, let us know in the comments below:
We refer the ownership of This FLEETS – Universities Carpooling to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for FLEETS – Universities Carpooling and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at appsoworld, we also don’t use our own server to download the FLEETS – Universities Carpooling. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the FLEETS – Universities Carpooling.
If you have any query about the app or about appsoworld, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.