If you are a fan of minimalism and clean lines, Flat White is the icon pack for you. This set of icons is based on the Flat Design style, and it features a simple, white, two-dimensional look. Flat White icons are perfect for users who want an understated, elegant look for their device.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Flat White Icon Pack for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
|App Name:||Flat White Icon Pack On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||A. Schwartz|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Apr 3, 2017|
|Get it On:|
Flat White Icon Pack Andorid App Summary
The Flat White Icon Pack was developed by the popular developer agency named A. Schwartz. They have the Flat White Icon Pack in the Personalization category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 2.3.0, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 253226 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 4.4 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With Flat White Icon Pack latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Apr 3, 2017 was the last date the Flat White Icon Pack was updated with new features. If you want to use the Flat White Icon Pack on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the Flat White Icon Pack using the emulator later on.
How To Install & Download Flat White Icon Pack For PC Windows 10/8/7
Installing the Flat White Icon Pack using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Flat White Icon Pack on your PC:
- Download the NOX player on your computer and install it by double clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Flat White Icon Pack here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
Features of Flat White Icon Pack for PC
-Over 1200 icons
-Great customer support
-Wallpapers from the cloud
-Support for most custom launchers
-Built-in icon request feature
-CONTACT developer via email for help/support
Flat White Icon Pack App Overview and Details
This icon pack provides a clean, minimalist look for your Android device.
For Nova, Go, Apex, Themer, and other custom launchers.
– Over 1200 icons
– Great customer support
– Wallpapers from the cloud
– Support for most custom launchers
– Built-in icon request feature
Thank you for your support!
Whats New In this Flat White Icon Pack?
Version 2.2.9 (April 2, 2017)
– Bug fixes
Overall, I really enjoyed using the Flat White Icon Pack! The icons are beautiful, sleek, and modern. They have a very minimalist style, which I love. The app is also very easy to use. You can quickly and easily change your icons with just a few taps. I would definitely recommend this app to anyone looking for a fresh, new look for their phone’s icons!
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Flat White Icon Pack of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This Flat White Icon Pack to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Flat White Icon Pack and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at appsoworld, we also don’t use our own server to download the Flat White Icon Pack. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Flat White Icon Pack.
If you have any query about the app or about appsoworld, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.