A flashlight is a portable electric light. The light is produced by a battery-powered light bulb (or light-emitting diode) mounted in a reflector that directs the light forward. flashlight has a long history and has been used by many people for different reasons.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Flashlight for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
Download & Install Flashlight For PC: Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the Flashlight for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the Flashlight.
- Step 1: You have to download the Nox player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for Flashlight on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the Flashlight and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the Flashlight on your computer right away.
|App Name:||Flashlight On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||May 29, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Flashlight Andorid App Summary
The Flashlight was developed by the popular developer agency named Android-studio. They have the Flashlight in the Tools category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 3.9, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 4973 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 0.0 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With Flashlight latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
May 29, 2022 was the last date the Flashlight was updated with new features. If you want to use the Flashlight on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the Flashlight using the emulator later on.
Flashlight App Overview and Details
Simple flashlight with lamp design has on and off function. Nothing extra. Smartphone camera flash is used for lighting.
– Lamp Design.
– Fast and lightweight.
Features of Flashlight for PC
– Smartphone camera flash is used for lighting.
– Lamp Design.
– Fast and lightweight.
Whats New In this Flashlight?
The flashlight application is a great tool for when users need light in dark places. The app is easy to use and has a variety of settings that users can customize to their needs. The app is also very reliable and has a low battery consumption. Overall, the flashlight application is a great tool for users to have on their phones.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Flashlight of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This Flashlight to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Flashlight and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at appsoworld, we also don’t use our own server to download the Flashlight. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Flashlight.
If you have any query about the app or about appsoworld, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.