A flashlight is a portable device used to emit light from a battery-powered bulb. It is usually hand-held, but can also be mounted on a surface. The first flashlight was invented by British engineer and inventor James Dyson in 1885.
Before we get to know the steps to download and install the Flashlight For PC for PC, let’s discuss its technical specifications:
Flashlight App Overview and Details
Flashlight App Overview and Details
“Your smartphone is the new Flashlight.”
This is the brightest and easy to use flashlight app. It is highly optimized for energy-efficiency, speed, intuitive design, and smaller size.
More features are being updated. Don’t miss it!
• Android 5 Lollipop or earlier: The app needs permission to access your camera to turn on the camera flash.
• Continuous use of the camera flash may decrease battery life.
© 2017–2021 Axiomatic Inc. All rights reserved.
Download & Install Flashlight For PC: Windows 10/8/7
To install the Flashlight on your Windows computer, you will need to install an Android emulator first. Let’s see how to get this done in a few minutes:
- The first thing you’ll do is download the Memu emulator on your computer. You will find it in your Downloads folder.
- Installing it may take longer if your PC has less power. A powerful PC makes the installation faster. Just double click on the file and accept the installation.
- Decline the additional app installations, click on finish, and the Memu emulator will launch on your computer.
- Play store is pre-installed in Memu, and you’ll see it right after the installation is done. Open it up by double clicking.
- Log into your Play store account with email and password, then search for the Flashlight on the search bar.
- From the search results, click on your desired Flashlight result and click on the install button to start the download process.
- Now, wait a while and the Flashlight will be installed on your PC and emulator with a shortcut button to both.
- Run the Flashlight with the shortcut icon. Congratulations, you’ve successfully installed and ran the Flashlight on your PC.
|App Name:||Flashlight On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Axiomatic Inc.|
|Updated on:||Jun 14, 2022|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Get it On:|
Flashlight Andorid App Summary
Axiomatic Inc. is the developer of this Flashlight application. It is listed under the Tools category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 1304607+ users of this app. The Flashlight app rating is currently 4.7.2.
It was last updated on Jun 14, 2022. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Flashlight for PC
– The app is very bright and easy to use
– Highly optimized for energy-efficiency, speed, and intuitive design
– Smaller size than most other flashlight apps
– Permission is needed to access your camera to turn on the camera flash
– Continuous use of the camera flash may decrease battery life
Whats New In this Flashlight?
This update contains stability and performance improvements.
The flashlight application is a great way to keep your phone illuminated when you need it the most. It is easy to use and provides a bright light when you need it. This application is perfect for those who need a light source in an emergency situation.
This concludes our article on Flashlight Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or Flashlight for Windows. Glad to help you out!
We refer the ownership of This Flashlight to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Flashlight and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at appsoworld, we also don’t use our own server to download the Flashlight. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Flashlight.
If you have any query about the app or about appsoworld, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.