A flashlight is a portable light source that uses an electric light bulb to produce light. It is a common tool used by people in the dark, such as when they are walking or working outdoors at night.
This article is all about helping you get to know the FlashLight for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
How To Install & Download FlashLight For PC Windows 10/8/7
To install the FlashLight on your computer, you need to install the NOX payer first. To do that, as well as install the FlashLight, follow the easy guide below from start to finish:
- First, start by downloading the NOX player. It should store in your download folder in your computer.
- Locate the installer, double click on it, and let it install on your PC. It will take a few minutes to complete the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll have the option to start the emulator. Go ahead and start the emulator. It will set up the environment for the first time.
- Now, open the Play store app (It’s on the top header, or you can search for it) and it will ask you to log in. Log into your Google account.
- Search for the FlashLight app on the Play store app and the app will show up in the first position. Click and start installing the app on your computer.
FlashLight Andorid App Summary
Under the Tools category on Google Play store, FlashLight has over 19731199 of downloads reflecting the number of users they have. Zerone Mobile Inc. has developed the FlashLight and has improved a lot to this day with the latest version, 1.4.5.
Until this latest version, FlashLight has successfully been able to acquire a good user rating of 3.8. This latest version was last updated on Jun 27, 2020 which you can check in the technical specification section below.
The only bummer here is you can not just download and install it on your computer without using an Android emulator. However, you can definitely install it on your computer by using one of the most popular emulators: NOX player, BlueStacks, or Memu Emulator.
These tools will help you install and use the FlashLight on your computer without having to use your Phone. To do so, you need to follow the guides we’re about to discuss in this article.
|App Name:||FlashLight On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Zerone Mobile Inc.|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jun 27, 2020|
|Get it On:|
Features of FlashLight for PC
1. The app is simple to use.
2. The app is easy to use.
3. The app is effective.
4. The app is thin.
5. The app is free.
6. The app uses your device’s camera flash / screen as a torch.
7. The app is lightweight.
8. The app is fast.
9. The app is reliable.
10. The app is user-friendly.
FlashLight App Overview and Details
Free flashlight app for your device. Incredibly simple and very useful. Will use your device’s camera flash / screen as a torch.
Whats New In this FlashLight?
bug fixes made
The flashlight application is a convenient and easy to use tool that can be used in a variety of situations. Whether needing light to see in a dark room or to signal for help, the flashlight application is a valuable tool to have on your mobile device.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the FlashLight of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This FlashLight to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for FlashLight and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at appsoworld, we also don’t use our own server to download the FlashLight. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the FlashLight.
If you have any query about the app or about appsoworld, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.