A flashlight is a portable electric light. The source of the light is usually an incandescent light bulb or light-emitting diode. A typical flashlight battery can last up to five hours.
The latest Flashlight for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
Flashlight Andorid App Summary
keuwlsoft has developed the Flashlight for Android. You can find it under the Tools category on Play Store. Since its inception, Flashlight has got over 15349+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 4.0 rating and the latest version of it is null
The latest update of Flashlight is Jun 15, 2020 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Flashlight App Overview and Details
Flashlight (aka Torch) app with some cool features….
Torch Mode – Turn the camera LED on and off. If no Camera LED is detected, the torch option is not available. (uses FLASHLIGHT & CAMERA Permissions).
Screen Mode – Use the display as a light – Swipe up/down to change color, left/right for brightness or diagonally for color/grey.
Accelerometer Mode – Color will change with orientation of device. Wave about at a music festival for a cool effect.
Hazard Mode – In trouble, or just want some cool flashing lights. Change speed, color and blink pattern.
Widget – (Navigate to widgets, hold on icon for 4s & place on home screen). Widget turns LED on and Off (or loads the app if there is no LED).
1) Flashing lights can cause epileptic fits in some people, so use flashing features with caution.
2) These lights do not have reflective properties – car/bike lights are a combination of reflector and light – therefore use a proper light designed for its application when possible.
3) Don’t shine the bright torch in eyes – it hurts.
Features of Flashlight for PC
1. Flashlight Mode – Turns the camera LED on and off.
2. Screen Mode – Uses the display as a light.
3. Accelerometer Mode – The color of the light changes with the orientation of the device.
4. Hazard Mode – Changes the speed, color, and blink pattern of the light.
5. Widget – Turns the LED on and off (or loads the app if there is no LED).
6. Please Note –
7. Flashing lights can cause epileptic fits in some people, so use flashing features with caution.
8. These lights do not have reflective properties – car/bike lights are a combination of reflector and light – therefore use a proper light designed for its application when possible.
9. Don’t shine the bright torch in eyes – it hurts.
Install “Flashlight” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
Installing Flashlight on your PC won’t seem a big deal as it’s now, but only if you use NOX app player on your computer. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators you can use today. Let’s get you through the process of how to install Flashlight on your PC using NOX:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player on your computer from here and install it by double clicking the installer.
- The installation will take a few minutes depending on how fast your PC is. Then, click on launch and run the emulator.
- Inside the emulator, you can see the Google Play store icon on the top right corner area. Click on it.
- Play store will ask you to log into your account. Here, use your Google email and password to log in.
- Then, you can see the play store interface. On the search bar, you need to type Flashlight and hit enter to search for it.
- Once the results come up, you can see the Flashlight as the first result. Hit install under this result and it will download and install on your PC.
- After installation, you can launch the app from the shortcut button or directly from the Play store form the Open button.
|App Name:||Flashlight On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jun 15, 2020|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Flashlight?
Bug fix, removed audio mode & updated code to run better on newer devices.
The flashlight application is a great tool to have on your phone. It is very helpful in emergency situations or when you need to find something in the dark. I highly recommend this application to everyone.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Flashlight for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Flashlight to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Flashlight and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at appsoworld, we also don’t use our own server to download the Flashlight. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Flashlight.
If you have any query about the app or about appsoworld, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.