A flashlight is a portable electric light. A typical flashlight consists of a light bulb mounted in a reflector, a battery, and a switch. Modern flashlights come in a variety of shapes and sizes.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Flashlight for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
|App Name:||Flashlight On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||TechMobi Apps|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Apr 11, 2020|
|Get it On:|
Flashlight Andorid App Summary
The Flashlight was developed by the popular developer agency named TechMobi Apps. They have the Flashlight in the Tools category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 20200411, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 11931 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 4.0 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With Flashlight latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Apr 11, 2020 was the last date the Flashlight was updated with new features. If you want to use the Flashlight on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the Flashlight using the emulator later on.
How To Install & Download Flashlight For PC Windows 10/8/7
Installing the Flashlight using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Flashlight on your PC:
- Download the NOX player on your computer and install it by double clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Flashlight here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
Features of Flashlight for PC
– Fast and easy to use
– Brightest LED flashlight with strobe mode
– SOS light or blinking lights
– Frequency indicator for better usability
– Display live battery percentage in your status bar
Flashlight App Overview and Details
FLASHLIGHT – LED Is simple and easy to use Camera Flashlight application for Your phone. Camera flashlight LED is one of the brightest, fastest, Torch flash light application crafted with Material Design. LED flashlight comes with Strobe mode with variable frequency allows you to use Camera LED FLASH as distress signal.
– Brightest LED flash light with Strobe feature
– Instantly Opens flashlight
– Option to adjust frequency of flash to use as SOS light or Blinking lights.
– Frequency indicator for better usability.
– Display Live Battery Percentage in your Status Bar.
Camera Permission for accessing the camera flash.
Whats New In this Flashlight?
Features and performance improvements
The flashlight application is a great tool for individuals who need light in dark or emergency situations. The app is easy to use and provides a bright light for the user. The flashlight application is a great resource for individuals who are in need of a light source.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Flashlight of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This Flashlight to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Flashlight and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at appsoworld, we also don’t use our own server to download the Flashlight. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Flashlight.
If you have any query about the app or about appsoworld, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.