A flashlight is a portable light source that uses batteries to create a bright beam of light. They are often used in emergencies, as a signal, or to find things in the dark. Some flashlights also have a built-in magnifying lens.
So, you want to download the Flashlight for PC and install it now. But do you know the technical specifications of it? Why not get to know them before discussing installation steps?
Flashlight Andorid App Summary
The Flashlight is listed under the Tools category on Google Play store from where you can download it on your Android phone. The name of the developer of the Flashlight is Gallant Apps. The current version of Flashlight is 1.5 with a total user count of 1702 and an overall user rating of 0.0.
Oct 2, 2020 was the last date the Flashlight was updated on Google Play Store. You can install it on your computer only by using an Emulator. The most common and safest emulators for PC are NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We have included the installation process and everything you need to know in this article. Follow along as we go through them step by step
How To Install & Download Flashlight For PC Windows 10/8/7
NOX player is an Android emulator that will help you run the Flashlight on your PC. Follow the guide below that will walk you through the process of downloading and installing it:
- First, you have to install NOX playeron your computer that will create the environment for the Flashlight to run on your computer.
- To install NOX player on your computer, you need to download it from the NOX website. Go ahead and do that first.
- Now, locate the installation file in your download folder and double click on it to start the installation.
- Once installed, skip the tutorials, and navigate to the Play store icon on the top of the homepage.
- Click on the store icon and here you have to log into your Play store account (Google account)
- After logging in, click on the search bar and search for Flashlight. You’ll see it pop in the first position.
- There will be an Install button alongside. Go ahead and click on that and start downloading the Flashlight on your PC.
- Nox Player will do the rest and get the Flashlight on your computer. You can now use it as you do on your phone.
|Flashlight On Your PC
|Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)
|Oct 2, 2020
|Get it On:
Flashlight App Overview and Details
Bright, quick and easily turns on the flash with one click. You can turn on the camera light or the screen instantly. Also include Compass and battery level indicator.
Flashlight App – Free of Charge
1. Just one click switch on flashlight torch
2. Torchlight in Dark
4. Battery level indicator
5. User friendly for all mobile devices
With this app, you can do:
– Find Your Keys, and important things in the Dark
– You can Read a Book at Night
– Light the Way When Camping and Hiking
– Make Yourself Visible on Roadside at Night
– Light Your Room during a Power failure
– Repair Your Car or any other job
Our Flashlight will accompany with you at any time when you need light!
So, don’t hesitate and Download it now!!!
Please contact the support email for reporting bugs or problems so we can fix them as quickly as possible.
We hope you will like this app and give great feedback to us!
Please rate us and leave your some nice comments. Your feedback is very important to us for betterment of this app.
Features of Flashlight for PC
– Bright light
– Quick to turn on flashlight
– Turns on camera light or screen instantly
– Battery level indicator
Whats New In this Flashlight?
– More Satiable Flash Light
– Reduce app size
The flashlight is one of the most essential pieces of equipment that you can carry with you. It can provide light in emergency situations, and can also be used as a signaling device. There are many different types of flashlights on the market, and it is important to choose the one that is best suited for your needs. Some factors to consider when purchasing a flashlight include the type of battery it uses, the amount of light it emits, and the size and weight.
As we conclude the guide and you get to use the Flashlight on your PC, we’re open to your questions. The comment box is open for you to ask for assistance if you need any.
We refer the ownership of This Flashlight to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Flashlight and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at appsoworld, we also don’t use our own server to download the Flashlight. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Flashlight.
If you have any query about the app or about appsoworld, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.