A flashlight is a portable electric light. The light is usually produced by a lamp bulb, powered either by batteries or by a mains power supply. Flashlights are used in a variety of applications, such as, safety, security, inspection, and signaling.
Our goal is to help you get the Flashlight for PC and install it on Windows. Before we do that, don’t you want to know its technical specifications? They go like this:
Flashlight Andorid App Summary
The developer of the Flashlight is Pony Mobile and they’ve done a great job at keeping Flashlight simple yet highly interactive. You can find the Flashlight under Tools of Play Store. Flashlight’s latest version is 4.0.0 with an impressive user base of over 2287677. Besides, the overall user rating of 4.6 shows how people love Flashlight.
If you’re wondering if it’s updated or not, the latest update date of the Flashlight is Aug 15, 2022 with all the latest features you need. Using it on your PC will require using an Android Emulator like BlueStacks, Nox player, or Memu.
We’ll include the guides that you can follow to install the Flashlight on your computer using the best emulator in this article. Follow along:
Flashlight App Overview and Details
The brightest, fastest, and most handy LED flashlight.
Instantly turn your device into a bright flashlight.
With the most elegant design and the fastest startup.
This torchlight application is a very useful tool in your daily life, with this application you will always be accompanied by a super powerful flashlight in your pocket.
It has a strobe function that makes the flash of your phone blink very fast and has super innovative themes.
Powerful, Fast, Simple and Totally Free! Don’t miss it! Download it Now!
– The brightest illuminator ever.
– Fastest startup flashlight.
– Built-in SOS flashlight signal.
– Super bright torchlight.
– Strobe mode with 10 different frequencies.
– Intuitive and elegant UI design.
– Enjoy the LED light.
With this app, you can do:
– Walking in a dark place.
– Read a real book at night.
– Find your keys in the dark.
– Save yourself while black out at night.
– Light the way when camping and hiking.
– Light your room during a power outage.
– Make your party shining.
– Illuminate the roads when Outdoor traveling.
It is definitely the Best Flashlight & the Brightest Flashlight free in the world. Our Flash Light will accompany you any time whenever you need light! Download this Flashlight Free now!
If any advise or need help, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org
Features of Flashlight for PC
-The brightest illuminator
-Fastest startup flashlight
– SOS flashlight signal
– Super bright torchlight
– Strobe mode with 10 different frequencies
– Intuitive and elegant UI design
– Enjoy the LED light
– Walking in a dark place
– Read a real book at night
– Find your keys in the dark
– Save yourself while black out at night
– Light the way when camping and hiking
– Light your room during a power outage
– Make your party shining
Whats New In this Flashlight?
1. Flashlight Totally Free.
2. Brightest Flashlight.
3. Most Handy Flashlight.
Download & Install Flashlight For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Let’s download and install the Flashlight app on PC using the Nox Player android emulator. There are a few steps to get this done as mentioned below:
- Start by downloading the Nox emulator for your PC from their official website. You can find it in your downloads folder.
- Double click on the downloaded file, accept the permissions and install Nox player on your computer.
- Open the Nox Player and locate the Play Store app and log into your Google account using your credentials.
- Click on the search bar and type for the Flashlight app. You’ll see it in the first result from where you can install it.
- After clicking the install button, the Flashlight will start downloading on your computer, then install.
- Once installed, you can now locate the installed Flashlight on Nox player homepage or your desktop. Use it from there.
|App Name:||Flashlight On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Pony Mobile|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 15, 2022|
|Get it On:|
I enjoyed creating the flashlight application. It was a fun and easy project that I was able to complete in a short amount of time. I learned a lot about using and working with the flashlight feature on my iPhone. I also learned about using variables and arrays in Swift. I am looking forward to using what I learned to create more applications.
Did you love the guide and be able to download and install the Flashlight for PC? Don’t forget to ask if you want more info about the emulator, the Flashlight, or the steps altogether.
We refer the ownership of This Flashlight to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Flashlight and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at appsoworld, we also don’t use our own server to download the Flashlight. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Flashlight.
If you have any query about the app or about appsoworld, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.