A flash card is a small card with information on one side and blank space on the other side. They are used to help students learn and remember new information. Flash cards are often used to review for exams.
We will help you download the Flash Card for PC and install it fast. But you must know the technical specifications of it before that. Here are they:
Download & Install Flash Card on PC: Windows 11/10/8/7
Using the NOX app Player is a great way to download and install the Flash Card on your PC. All you have to do is, follow the steps below, install the Flash Card, and use it on the bigger screen of your computer:
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player on your computer using the official link here.
- Step 2: You’ll install this great emulator from your computer and click on launch to start the interface.
- Step 3: Next step is to log into your Google account in the Play Store app that the NOX app player comes with.
- Step 4: To find the Flash Card, you have to search for it in Play Store after logging into the Play store account.
- Step 5: As you see, the Flash Card appears on the first result. Click on it and you’ll see the Install button to download it.
- Step 6: Download the Flash Card by clicking install. It will take a few minutes to get the app shortcut added to your homepage.
- Step 7: Start using the Flash Card on your computer by launching it using the app icon you can see on the NOX app player homepage.
|App Name:||Flash Card On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 23, 2019|
|Get it On:|
Flash Card Andorid App Summary
MC-Soft is the developer of the Flash Card, and they have the app under the Education of Google Play Store. The latest version of the Flash Card from them is 2.2.2 with over 4043 users under the hood. With a 0.0 rating, the Flash Card is clearly a popular choice for users for the job it does.
Latest update date of the Flash Card is Aug 23, 2019, so you’ll find the latest features. However, you can’t just use the app directly on a computer, you need to use an Emulator to do so. Our recommendations for emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, and Memu Emulator.
Do you need a guide to download and install the Flash Card on your computer using an emulator? This article is all about helping you do just that! Stick to the guide below.
Flash Card App Overview and Details
Flash Card allows you to exercise your mind by showing the meaning/translation/other of the previously inserted cards. All this through graphics in perfect material design style and easy to use for anyone.
Enter anything to display in the cards, from the meanings of the words to the translations.
Flash Card will help you during learning; you can practice during the study of all the subjects you want in the fastest way possible.
Create your own card packs or import them and share them with your friends.
This app has lots of features, including:
★ Create and edit your flashcards
★ Move the cards from one category to another
★ Export your flashcard deck and share it with your friends
★ Import flashcard deck
★ No internet needed!
★ No advertisement
★ Dark Theme to protect your eyes
This app requires only storage permission (read and write into device) only for saving flashcard deck.
– We thank the team TuttoAndroid who reviewed Flash Card: https://www.tuttoandroid.net/android/flash-card-permette-di-esercitare-la-mente-con-dei-cartoncini-colorati-559374/
Features of Flash Card for PC
1. Create and edit your flashcards
2. Move the cards from one category to another
3. Export your flashcard deck and share it with your friends
4. Import flashcard deck
5. No internet needed!
6. No advertisement
7. Dark Theme to protect your eyes
8. Supported languages: Italian and English
9. Permission required: storage permission (read and write into device)
Whats New In this Flash Card?
Improved GUI: added new Material Design
Changed application icon
Minor bug fixed
Fixed some graphic glitches
Improved stability and performance
Updated third part libraries
The flash card application is a great way to learn new information and to review information that you have already learned. The flash card application is easy to use and it is a great way to study for a test.
That’s it! We hope that the guide above has been a help for you to install it on your computer. Need to know more about the emulator or the Flash Card? Let us know!
We refer the ownership of This Flash Card to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Flash Card and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at appsoworld, we also don’t use our own server to download the Flash Card. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Flash Card.
If you have any query about the app or about appsoworld, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.