Do you want to be notified when you have a new call, SMS, or email? Flash Alerts LED will do just that! It will flash the LED notification light on your device when you have a new call, SMS, or email. You can even customize the colors of the LED light to match your device!
This article is all about helping you get to know the Flash Alerts LED – Call, SMS for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
Download & Install Flash Alerts LED – Call, SMS For PC: Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the Flash Alerts LED – Call, SMS for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the Flash Alerts LED – Call, SMS.
- Step 1: You have to download the Nox player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for Flash Alerts LED – Call, SMS on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the Flash Alerts LED – Call, SMS and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the Flash Alerts LED – Call, SMS on your computer right away.
|App Name:||Flash Alerts LED – Call, SMS On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||RV AppStudios|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jul 23, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Flash Alerts LED – Call, SMS Andorid App Summary
The Flash Alerts LED – Call, SMS was developed by the popular developer agency named RV AppStudios. They have the Flash Alerts LED – Call, SMS in the Tools category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 1.6.9, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 5785373 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 4.4 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With Flash Alerts LED – Call, SMS latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Jul 23, 2022 was the last date the Flash Alerts LED – Call, SMS was updated with new features. If you want to use the Flash Alerts LED – Call, SMS on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the Flash Alerts LED – Call, SMS using the emulator later on.
Flash Alerts LED – Call, SMS App Overview and Details
It’s time to take control of your phone notifications! Flash Alerts LED lets you manage and customize blinking flash light alerts so you never miss a phone call, text (SMS), app notifications or alarm. When it’s dark or your phone’s on silent, you’ll still know who’s trying to get in touch with you, all thanks to Flash Alerts LED!
Flash light alerts put the power of blinking flash customization for your android phone at your fingertips. Create flash blink patterns for incoming phone calls, texts (SMS), and app notifications. For example use flash alerts for all notifications including email, social networking, and messenger apps. Plus use flashlight LED alert on call and sms when you’re in a meeting or if your baby is asleep. You never know when silent blinking flashes could come in handy.
You can even create custom light blinks for individual contacts, letting you know who’s calling without turning on your screen!
• Set the LED to flash on incoming calls.
• Create a custom blinking light for incoming SMS messages.
• Set blinking LED lights to help find your phone in the dark.
Use LED Light Controller When:
• You have to keep your phone on silent but you still need to know who’s texting (movie theatres, plays, baby sleeping, etc.)
• You need to identify a caller but can’t turn your phone on (in a conference or meeting)
• You’re in a noisy location and can’t hear your ringtone (coffee shops, parties)
More LED Light Controller Features:
• Set individual blink patterns for calls and notifications.
• Set continuous flashes or the number of blinks per alert.
• Change the speed of light flashes.
• Instant “flash off” control using the power button.
• Share flash patterns with friends and family.
• Disable flashes when the battery is below a set percentage.
• DND mode to hide LED flashes during specified times
The flashlight alert app is fully optimized for tablets that utilize a sim card. Thank you for using the brightest and best LED Flash Alerts for your phone & tablets, and we hope you think this is truly the best app in the market. Please let us know how we can continue to improve the free flash alerts LED app by contacting us or reviewing!
We always welcome your questions, suggestions and comments.
Features of Flash Alerts LED – Call, SMS for PC
Whats New In this Flash Alerts LED – Call, SMS?
⚡ Gain complete control over your phone’s flashing alerts and notifications with Flash Alerts LED, now updated with all-new performance improvements and bug fixes! 🔆 Create custom blinking light patterns for incoming SMS messages, set unique patterns for phone calls, and tweak the LED light notifications to your liking. Easy to use and extremely powerful! 🌟
Overall, I really like the Flash Alerts LED – Call, SMS application. It is very user friendly and easy to navigate. The application is also very reliable and I have not had any issues with it. I would definitely recommend this application to anyone looking for a good call and SMS notification application.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Flash Alerts LED – Call, SMS of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This Flash Alerts LED – Call, SMS to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Flash Alerts LED – Call, SMS and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at appsoworld, we also don’t use our own server to download the Flash Alerts LED – Call, SMS. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Flash Alerts LED – Call, SMS.
If you have any query about the app or about appsoworld, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.