In today’s world, it is more important than ever to be able to get information quickly. Whether you’re a business owner trying to keep track of stock prices or a parent trying to make sure your kids are safe, getting alerts as quickly as possible can mean the difference between life and death. That’s where Flash Alerts comes in.
Flash Alerts is a free app that delivers alerts to your phone as quickly as possible. Whether it’s an Amber Alert or a weather warning, Flash Alerts will get the information to you as quickly as possible. And because Flash Alerts is a free app, there’s no reason not to download it today.
Installing and using the Flash Alerts for PC will be easy if you know its technical specifications first. Let’s get you through them real quick:
Flash Alerts Andorid App Summary
Namit has developed the Flash Alerts application for Android mobiles. You will find this app under the Personalization category on Play Store. Flash Alerts has over 1823476 users with a great 4.6 rating overall. The latest version of Flash Alerts is currently 1.57.
The latest upstate time of the Flash Alerts is Jul 5, 2022, meaning that the developers keep it up to date. As you cannot use it directly on a computer, you have to use an Android emulator. We prefer using BlueStacks, Memu, or Nox Player as the best ones in the market.
To help you install the Flash Alerts on your PC, we’ll also include a detailed guide in this article.
Flash Alerts App Overview and Details
Flash Alerts will give you flash notifications which are very useful at many times. Blinks the flash light of mobile device. Which alerts you for a call or text message arrived. Fully customizable flashlight! Easy customizable flash duration and flash frequency.
– Blink led flash alerts on Call, ringing flashlight
– Blink led flash alerts on Text message
– Blink led flash alerts on new App notification
– You can turn on or turn off service by manual over device status sound mode as Ring, Vibrate or Silent mode
– Allow change speed of flash light alert
– Turn off flash alerts when battery low, help you save battery
If you like the app, rate us 5 ★★★★★ and share the love in reviews.
Features of Flash Alerts for PC
– Receive flash alerts for calls, text messages, and new app notifications
– Customize the flash duration and frequency
– Turn off flash alerts when the battery is low
– Rate the app and share your love in reviews
|App Name:||Flash Alerts On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jul 5, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Download & Install Flash Alerts On Your Pc: Windows 10/8/7
Installing Flash Alerts on a windows computer requires you to install the popular Memu emulator first. If you want a way of how to install it, here is a step by step guide of getting it done:
- Step 1: Download the Memu android emulator on your computer from here and install it.
- Step 2: In the app, you can see the regular interface you usually see in a tab or an android phone.
- Step 3: To access the Play store, you need to log into y oru Google account with your Gmail account.
- Step 4: Log in, go to the search bar of Play store, and search for the Flash Alerts. It will appear in the first result.
- Step 5: Click on the Flash Alerts, and install the app on your computer. You won’t take more than a minute or so to complete the process.
Whats New In this Flash Alerts?
Overall, Flash Alerts is a very useful and handy application to have. It provides quick and easy access to alerts for weather, traffic, and other important news. The user interface is easy to understand and navigate, and the alerts are timely and accurate. I would definitely recommend this application to anyone looking for an easy way to stay up-to-date on the latest news.
Did the guide help you download and install the Flash Alerts for PC? We’re glad if you have found it helpful. If you have questions regarding the emulator or the Flash Alerts, let us know below.
We refer the ownership of This Flash Alerts to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Flash Alerts and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at appsoworld, we also don’t use our own server to download the Flash Alerts. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Flash Alerts.
If you have any query about the app or about appsoworld, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.