It can be really easy to miss an important phone call or text message when you’re in the middle of something. That’s why there are apps like Flash Alerts that use your phone’s flash to let you know when you have a new notification. Flash Alerts can be used to notify you of anything from new text messages to missed calls. You can also use it to notify you of alarms, calendar events, and more.
The latest Flash Alerts for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
Flash Alerts Andorid App Summary
Digitalnet has developed the Flash Alerts for Android. You can find it under the Lifestyle category on Play Store. Since its inception, Flash Alerts has got over 146466+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 3.9 rating and the latest version of it is 2.4
The latest update of Flash Alerts is Jan 18, 2022 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Flash Alerts App Overview and Details
★★ Flash Alerts on call and SMS / Text Message ★★
Flash will blink when you receive an incoming call or a text message.
Blinking interval or intensity you can control yourself which is such a cool functionality.
Flashlight alert or flash alert will be helpful to you all the times, specially on occasions when you are in a meeting or even in dark too.
Can be used as Torch Light, Flash Light, Strobe Light, LED lights or DJ lights.
Flash notifications you will love instead of ringtones all the times.
Features of Flash Alerts for PC
1. Flash will blink when you receive an incoming call or a text message.
2. Blinking interval or intensity you can control yourself.
3. Useful as a Torch Light, Flash Light, Strobe Light, LED light or DJ light.
4. Flash notifications you will love instead of ringtones.
5. Customizable flash alerts.
6. Set flash alerts as your default ringtone.
7. Control the flash alerts for different types of calls and messages.
8. Get flash alerts for WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter and other social media messages.
9. Use flash alerts even when your phone is on silent or vibration mode.
10. Enjoy the benefits of flash alerts on your android phone or tablet.
Install “Flash Alerts” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
Installing Flash Alerts on your PC won’t seem a big deal as it’s now, but only if you use NOX app player on your computer. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators you can use today. Let’s get you through the process of how to install Flash Alerts on your PC using NOX:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player on your computer from here and install it by double clicking the installer.
- The installation will take a few minutes depending on how fast your PC is. Then, click on launch and run the emulator.
- Inside the emulator, you can see the Google Play store icon on the top right corner area. Click on it.
- Play store will ask you to log into your account. Here, use your Google email and password to log in.
- Then, you can see the play store interface. On the search bar, you need to type Flash Alerts and hit enter to search for it.
- Once the results come up, you can see the Flash Alerts as the first result. Hit install under this result and it will download and install on your PC.
- After installation, you can launch the app from the shortcut button or directly from the Play store form the Open button.
|App Name:||Flash Alerts On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jan 18, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Flash Alerts?
Overall, Flash Alerts is an extremely useful application that provides a convenient way to stay up-to-date on important news and events. The app is easy to use and has a great design, and it offers a wide range of features that make it an indispensable tool for anyone who wants to stay informed.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Flash Alerts for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Flash Alerts to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Flash Alerts and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at appsoworld, we also don’t use our own server to download the Flash Alerts. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Flash Alerts.
If you have any query about the app or about appsoworld, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.