There’s an app for that! In this day and age, just about anything you could possibly need or want has an app to go with it. And that includes staying safe and informed. Flash Alerts is one of those apps. It’s a free app that sends you notifications when there’s an emergency happening in your area. Whether there’s a tornado warning, an Amber Alert, or a police chase happening, Flash Alerts will let you know. It’s the perfect app for staying safe and in the know.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Flash Alert for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
How To Install & Download Flash Alert For PC Windows 10/8/7
To install the Flash Alert on your computer, you need to install the NOX payer first. To do that, as well as install the Flash Alert, follow the easy guide below from start to finish:
- First, start by downloading the NOX player. It should store in your download folder in your computer.
- Locate the installer, double click on it, and let it install on your PC. It will take a few minutes to complete the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll have the option to start the emulator. Go ahead and start the emulator. It will set up the environment for the first time.
- Now, open the Play store app (It’s on the top header, or you can search for it) and it will ask you to log in. Log into your Google account.
- Search for the Flash Alert app on the Play store app and the app will show up in the first position. Click and start installing the app on your computer.
Flash Alert Andorid App Summary
Under the Tools category on Google Play store, Flash Alert has over 44874 of downloads reflecting the number of users they have. Booming Studio has developed the Flash Alert and has improved a lot to this day with the latest version, 1.0.4.
Until this latest version, Flash Alert has successfully been able to acquire a good user rating of 0.0. This latest version was last updated on Oct 30, 2020 which you can check in the technical specification section below.
The only bummer here is you can not just download and install it on your computer without using an Android emulator. However, you can definitely install it on your computer by using one of the most popular emulators: NOX player, BlueStacks, or Memu Emulator.
These tools will help you install and use the Flash Alert on your computer without having to use your Phone. To do so, you need to follow the guides we’re about to discuss in this article.
|App Name:||Flash Alert On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Booming Studio|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Oct 30, 2020|
|Get it On:|
Features of Flash Alert for PC
-Easily control your device flash with custom options.
-When you receive a call or a text message, the flash will blink.
-You can change the blinking frequency like if you want flash alerts to be slow or high.
-Flash Alert on call sms feature can help the user with a disability.
-You can turn ON/OFF the feature over the device’s status
-Flash Alerts on Call SMS will help you find your phone in black night.
Flash Alert App Overview and Details
Flash alert application notify with flashing camera light when you receive an incoming call or incoming messages.
Flashlight alerts will be absolutely helpful for you in the night time or after dark when you do not want to hear ringtones.
When you forget where you have dropped your phone just SMS or Call to your phone its Flash Alerts feature will help you……flash alert 2 will be absolutely helpful for you in the night or after dark time.
Flash alert on call sms feature can help the user with a disability. Easy to find out your phone in black night using flash alerts on call sms.
flash alert on call and messages app supported languages are Arabic, Germen, Hindi, Spanish and French.
Now just install this beautiful App and enjoy
Easily control your device flash with custom options.
—————-FEATURES of Flash Alerts on Call SMS: ——————-
1. You can turn ON/OFF the feature over the device’s status
2. Modes control: Flash when on silent, vibration or normal mode.
3. When you receive a call or a text message, the flash will blink.
4. You can change the blinking frequency like if you want flash alerts to be slow or high.
5. You can share this application too.
1. Please make sure that this is a free version of Flash Notify works properly on your device.
2. Accessibility services are used in this fast flash alert on incoming call and messages.
3. Also your information is not stored or transmitted.
Whats New In this Flash Alert?
Flash Alerts On Call SMS new release are available on play store:
In this release we are worked to improve performance and fixed bugs for android N and above version.
Some bugs are fixed in this release.
Overall, the Flash Alert application is a very useful tool that can help keep you safe in potentially dangerous situations. It is easy to use and can provide you with real-time updates on dangerous weather conditions and other emergencies. I would definitely recommend this application to anyone who wants to stay safe and informed.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Flash Alert of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This Flash Alert to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Flash Alert and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at appsoworld, we also don’t use our own server to download the Flash Alert. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Flash Alert.
If you have any query about the app or about appsoworld, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.