When you’re in a meeting and your phone is sitting in your pocket, you might not hear it ring. That’s where Flash comes in. Flash is a new kind of phone notification that uses light and sound to get your attention. With Flash, you’ll never miss another call, no matter what you’re doing.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Flash alert call, notification for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
Download & Install Flash alert call, notification For PC: Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the Flash alert call, notification for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the Flash alert call, notification.
- Step 1: You have to download the Nox player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for Flash alert call, notification on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the Flash alert call, notification and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the Flash alert call, notification on your computer right away.
|App Name:||Flash alert call, notification On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Erfan Rouhani|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jun 21, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Flash alert call, notification Andorid App Summary
The Flash alert call, notification was developed by the popular developer agency named Erfan Rouhani. They have the Flash alert call, notification in the Tools category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 184.108.40.206.22, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 87255 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 3.8 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With Flash alert call, notification latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Jun 21, 2022 was the last date the Flash alert call, notification was updated with new features. If you want to use the Flash alert call, notification on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the Flash alert call, notification using the emulator later on.
Flash alert call, notification App Overview and Details
About Flash Alerts
Are you worry about missing calls and messages when your device is set to silent mode?
You want to notice your phone is ringing, when your music is too loud?
Don’t worry about missing calls, sms and notifications anymore.
Flash will blinks when you receive a incoming call, text message or notification even if your device is set to silent or vibrate mode.
Useful for when your device is set to silent mode or you want to get alert for specific contact or app.
1. You can adjust the app working in either ringing, silent and vibrate modes.
2. Select any contact you want to get alert, when you receive call or text messages from.
3. Select any app you want to get alert when you receive notification.
4. You can set start and stop time for app to work.
5. You can turn off flash alerts when your battery is low.
6. Set “turning on” and “turning off” length for flash.
7. you can set the flash blinking times for text and notifications as many times you want.
Features of Flash alert call, notification for PC
1. You can adjust the app to work in ringing, silent, and vibrate modes.
2. You can select any contact you want to get alerts from, when you receive calls or text messages from them.
3. You can select any app you want to get alerts from, when you receive notifications from them.
4. You can set start and stop time for the app to work.
5. You can turn off flash alerts when your battery is low.
6. You can set the “turning on” and “turning off” length of the flash.
7. You can set the flash blinking times for text and notifications as many times as you want.
Whats New In this Flash alert call, notification?
Optimized code and updated libraries.
The Flash Alert call, notification application is a handy tool to have on your mobile device. It provides a quick and easy way to receive alerts and notifications. The app is easy to use and provides a variety of customization options. The Flash Alert call, notification application is a great tool for staying connected and up to date.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Flash alert call, notification of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This Flash alert call, notification to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Flash alert call, notification and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at appsoworld, we also don’t use our own server to download the Flash alert call, notification. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Flash alert call, notification.
If you have any query about the app or about appsoworld, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.