Flappy Quack is an addictive new game for iPhone and Android that is sure to keep you entertained for hours on end. The premise is simple – you guide a duck through a series of obstacles by tapping on the screen to make him fly. The further you get, the more challenging the game becomes.
The technical specifications of the Flappy Quack for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Flappy Quack Andorid App Summary
Flappy Quack was developed by canary rok and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Flappy Quack from Google Play Store under the Arcade category. The latest version of Flappy Quack is 0.2 on Play store with total users of 12. The Flappy Quack app has a user rating of 0.0 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Flappy Quack is May 3, 2020. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Flappy Quack on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install Flappy Quack For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Installing the Flappy Quack using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Flappy Quack on your PC:
- Download the Nox player emulator on your computer and install it by double-clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Flappy Quack here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
|App Name:||Flappy Quack On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||canary rok|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||May 3, 2020|
|Get it On:|
Features of Flappy Quack for PC
1. The game is a 3D version of Flappy Bird.
2. The game is very light and simple to play.
3. You can play with a cute duck character.
4. The game is free to play, and you can start from stage no. 100 by watching an advertisement.
5. If you disconnect your phone from the internet, you can start from stage no. 50 by clicking a red button.
6. The game is available for everyone.
7. Thank you for playing!
Flappy Quack App Overview and Details
Flappy Quack 3D
Now it’s time to get used to jumping bird 3D version.
This game is very light, simple, and eidetic.
By simple clicking, you can enjoy this game with cute and fun duck character.
Reach to the highest level avoiding all the obstacles!
Flappy Quack is completely free, and you can start from the stage no. 100 by watching simple advertisement.
Little Tip) If you disconnect your phone from the internet, you could start the game from the stage no. 50 by clicking red button.
It is available for everyone.
Whats New In this Flappy Quack?
Version 0.2 release
– Beta test finished
Flappy Quack is a fun and addictive game that is perfect for all ages. It is easy to learn but hard to master, providing hours of entertainment. The graphics and sound are top-notch and really add to the experience. I highly recommend this app to anyone looking for a good time.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Flappy Quack on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This Flappy Quack to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Flappy Quack and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at appsoworld, we also don’t use our own server to download the Flappy Quack. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Flappy Quack.
If you have any query about the app or about appsoworld, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.