Flappy Bat is an arcade-style mobile game developed and published by independent game developer Justin Smith. The objective of the game is to guide a bat through a series of obstacles by tapping the screen to keep the bat in the air. The game was released for iOS on December 3, 2014, and for Android on December 15, 2014.
We will help you download the Flappy Bat for PC and install it fast. But you must know the technical specifications of it before that. Here are they:
Download & Install Flappy Bat on PC: Windows 11/10/8/7
Using the NOX app Player is a great way to download and install the Flappy Bat on your PC. All you have to do is, follow the steps below, install the Flappy Bat, and use it on the bigger screen of your computer:
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player on your computer using the official link here.
- Step 2: You’ll install this great emulator from your computer and click on launch to start the interface.
- Step 3: Next step is to log into your Google account in the Play Store app that the NOX app player comes with.
- Step 4: To find the Flappy Bat, you have to search for it in Play Store after logging into the Play store account.
- Step 5: As you see, the Flappy Bat appears on the first result. Click on it and you’ll see the Install button to download it.
- Step 6: Download the Flappy Bat by clicking install. It will take a few minutes to get the app shortcut added to your homepage.
- Step 7: Start using the Flappy Bat on your computer by launching it using the app icon you can see on the NOX app player homepage.
|App Name:||Flappy Bat On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Dec 19, 2016|
|Get it On:|
Flappy Bat Andorid App Summary
WLGamer is the developer of the Flappy Bat, and they have the app under the Casual of Google Play Store. The latest version of the Flappy Bat from them is 184.108.40.206 with over 206 users under the hood. With a 0.0 rating, the Flappy Bat is clearly a popular choice for users for the job it does.
Latest update date of the Flappy Bat is Dec 19, 2016, so you’ll find the latest features. However, you can’t just use the app directly on a computer, you need to use an Emulator to do so. Our recommendations for emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, and Memu Emulator.
Do you need a guide to download and install the Flappy Bat on your computer using an emulator? This article is all about helping you do just that! Stick to the guide below.
Flappy Bat App Overview and Details
Flappy Bat is a casual game simple and easy to control, try to fly as far as possible with the nice little bat with just a touch on the screen of your cell phone. Fly through obstacles while touching the screen. Each touch will give a vertical boost. Play enough to be able to fly ever farther and beat your records. Different from other birds that deviate from obstacles in the open sky the Flappy Bat flies in a cave and has to deflect from rocks that appear in its path. Tap to flap your wings and guide you through all the obstacles. Do not touch the walls of the cave, or you will lose the game!
– A touch control (Touch to Beat your wings) to fly
– Easy to play but hard to master
– Beautiful graphics
– Silver and Gold medals
– Game Always free
– The game is challenging and addictive
What are you waiting for to download and have fun with Flappy Bat.
DO NOT WAIT – DOWNLOAD FLAPPY BAT NOW!!!
Features of Flappy Bat for PC
-A touch control
-Easy to play
-Silver and Gold medals
-Game Always free
-The game is challenging and addictive
Whats New In this Flappy Bat?
Flappy Bat is an addictive and challenging game that tests your reflexes. The objective is to keep the bat in the air for as long as possible, and avoid the obstacles. The game is simple to play but difficult to master. With its simple graphics and catchy music, Flappy Bat is a fun and addictive game that will keep you entertained for hours.
That’s it! We hope that the guide above has been a help for you to install it on your computer. Need to know more about the emulator or the Flappy Bat? Let us know!
We refer the ownership of This Flappy Bat to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Flappy Bat and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at appsoworld, we also don’t use our own server to download the Flappy Bat. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Flappy Bat.
If you have any query about the app or about appsoworld, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.