Flap Bird is one of the most popular mobile games of all time. It is a simple, but extremely addictive game that has you flying a bird through a series of obstacles. The further you fly, the more points you earn.
The latest Flap Bird for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
Flap Bird Andorid App Summary
Orlando Furioso has developed the Flap Bird for Android. You can find it under the Arcade category on Play Store. Since its inception, Flap Bird has got over 512+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 0.0 rating and the latest version of it is 1.0
The latest update of Flap Bird is Jul 13, 2019 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Flap Bird App Overview and Details
Fly little bird! How far can you go?
Features of Flap Bird for PC
1. Fly through the sky and explore the world.
2. Collect coins and power-ups along the way.
3. Avoid obstacles and enemies in your path.
4. Reach new heights and discover new secrets.
5. Unique and challenging gameplay.
6. Fun and exciting for all ages.
7. Beautiful and immersive graphics.
8. Endless hours of gameplay.
9. Unlock new characters and upgrades.
10. Exciting and rewarding challenges.
Install “Flap Bird” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
If you want to run the Flap Bird on your PC, you’ll need the Memu android emulator. Here is the process of installing both on your PC:
- Download the Memu android emulator on your computer and install it. It will take a few minutes from start to finish.
- While finishing, keep the Open when finished checked and other additional offers unchecked.
- Once installed and opened, you’ll see a familiar interface with familiar apps on the screen, including Play store.
- Click on the Play store and log into your account using your google email and password that you use on your phone.
- You can now search for the Flap Bird app within Play store. It will show you the app on the search results in the first position.
- Click on the app name and then click install to begin the download process on your computer to install Flap Bird.
- It may take a few minutes for the entire process. Once complete, you can now open the app from your desktop or the emulator homepage.
|App Name:||Flap Bird On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Orlando Furioso|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jul 13, 2019|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Flap Bird?
Overall, the Flap Bird application is a fun and addictive game that is perfect for passing the time. The controls are easy to learn and the graphics are simple but appealing. The only downside is that there is no way to pause the game, so it can be easy to lose track of time.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Flap Bird for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Flap Bird to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Flap Bird and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at appsoworld, we also don’t use our own server to download the Flap Bird. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Flap Bird.
If you have any query about the app or about appsoworld, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.