Flank That Tank! is an online multiplayer tank game that puts players in control of their own armoured vehicle in a fight to the death. With a variety of different tanks to choose from, players must work together to take down their opponents and be the last team standing. With intense action and fast-paced gameplay, Flank That Tank! is sure to keep players entertained for hours on end.
Before we get to know the steps to download and install the Flank That Tank! For PC for PC, let’s discuss its technical specifications:
Flank That Tank! App Overview and Details
Flank That Tank! App Overview and Details
Tank combat in a fully destructible world.
Everything in the game world can be shot to pieces, using procedural destruction algorithms.
Use the virtual joystick to maneuver your tank and tap to aim and shoot.
Play the first six levels for free, and with a single purchase, all 22 levels are unlocked.
The game comes with five difficulty settings: “Little Baby”, “Greenhorn”, “Veteran”, “Ace”, “Lunatic.”
With unsurpassed physics simulation, unique in 2D tank games.
This game is conceived, designed and implemented by Bram Stolk.
Tank artwork by Kay Lousberg.
Chipmunk2D is (c)2007-2015 Scott Lembcke and Howling Moon Software.
SDL2 Copyright by San Lantinga.
VMath code by Jan Bartipan.
JC Voronoi code Copyright (c) 2015 Mathias Westerdahl.
The android_fopen trick is by netguy204.
Download & Install Flank That Tank! For PC: Windows 10/8/7
To install the Flank That Tank! on your Windows computer, you will need to install an Android emulator first. Let’s see how to get this done in a few minutes:
- The first thing you’ll do is download the Memu emulator on your computer. You will find it in your Downloads folder.
- Installing it may take longer if your PC has less power. A powerful PC makes the installation faster. Just double click on the file and accept the installation.
- Decline the additional app installations, click on finish, and the Memu emulator will launch on your computer.
- Play store is pre-installed in Memu, and you’ll see it right after the installation is done. Open it up by double clicking.
- Log into your Play store account with email and password, then search for the Flank That Tank! on the search bar.
- From the search results, click on your desired Flank That Tank! result and click on the install button to start the download process.
- Now, wait a while and the Flank That Tank! will be installed on your PC and emulator with a shortcut button to both.
- Run the Flank That Tank! with the shortcut icon. Congratulations, you’ve successfully installed and ran the Flank That Tank! on your PC.
|App Name:||Flank That Tank! On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Game Studio Abraham Stolk|
|Updated on:||Jan 12, 2020|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Get it On:|
Flank That Tank! Andorid App Summary
Game Studio Abraham Stolk is the developer of this Flank That Tank! application. It is listed under the Arcade category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 150337+ users of this app. The Flank That Tank! app rating is currently 1.35.
It was last updated on Jan 12, 2020. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Flank That Tank! for PC
1. Fully destructible world
2. Procedurally destroyed
3. Virtual joystick
4. Aim and shoot
5. 6 levels for free
6. 22 levels with purchase
7. 5 difficulty settings
8. Physics simulation
9. Unique in 2D tank games
10. Designed and implemented by Bram Stolk
Whats New In this Flank That Tank!?
* Added 64 bit x86 support.
* Latest GPG SDK.
* Latest NDK.
In Flank That Tank!, players must work together to protect their tank from being destroyed by the opposing team. The game is fast-paced and exciting, and players must use strategy and teamwork in order to be successful. The game is a lot of fun and is perfect for players of all ages.
This concludes our article on Flank That Tank! Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or Flank That Tank! for Windows. Glad to help you out!
We refer the ownership of This Flank That Tank! to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Flank That Tank! and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at appsoworld, we also don’t use our own server to download the Flank That Tank!. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Flank That Tank!.
If you have any query about the app or about appsoworld, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.