FITvigo is a local cable TV channel in the province of Pontevedra, Galicia, Spain. It was founded in 1998 by a group of entrepreneurs and it is currently owned by Grupo Vigo. The channel is dedicated to local news, culture and sports.
So, you want to download the FITvigo for PC and install it now. But do you know the technical specifications of it? Why not get to know them before discussing installation steps?
FITvigo Andorid App Summary
The FITvigo is listed under the Health & Fitness category on Google Play store from where you can download it on your Android phone. The name of the developer of the FITvigo is ADE Germany. The current version of FITvigo is 1.2.0 with a total user count of 33657 and an overall user rating of 3.7.
Jun 3, 2020 was the last date the FITvigo was updated on Google Play Store. You can install it on your computer only by using an Emulator. The most common and safest emulators for PC are NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We have included the installation process and everything you need to know in this article. Follow along as we go through them step by step
How To Install & Download FITvigo For PC Windows 10/8/7
NOX player is an Android emulator that will help you run the FITvigo on your PC. Follow the guide below that will walk you through the process of downloading and installing it:
- First, you have to install NOX playeron your computer that will create the environment for the FITvigo to run on your computer.
- To install NOX player on your computer, you need to download it from the NOX website. Go ahead and do that first.
- Now, locate the installation file in your download folder and double click on it to start the installation.
- Once installed, skip the tutorials, and navigate to the Play store icon on the top of the homepage.
- Click on the store icon and here you have to log into your Play store account (Google account)
- After logging in, click on the search bar and search for FITvigo. You’ll see it pop in the first position.
- There will be an Install button alongside. Go ahead and click on that and start downloading the FITvigo on your PC.
- Nox Player will do the rest and get the FITvigo on your computer. You can now use it as you do on your phone.
|App Name:||FITvigo On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||ADE Germany|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Health & Fitness|
|Updated on:||Jun 3, 2020|
|Get it On:|
FITvigo App Overview and Details
Feeling like a couch potato annoys you? You’re interested in your well-being and want to feel fit and good, but you only have limited time due to kids, your job or any other reason? Then FITvigo is the right app for you! It is free and helps you to be more active with minimal effort. To do so the app suggests healthy habits, simple tasks you can easily integrate into your daily life. The app tracks and evaluates your body data, presents results in detailed graphs, diagrams and tables and also saves your developments/data history. In addition, it offers something special: GODY, a personalised graphic companion that visualises your current body status – an emotional approach to give you intuitive and unique access to your body and the data collected from it.
FITvigo is a modern lifestyle & activity app, focused on your (physical) well-being. It is also a well-designed tracking-app. You can connect the app via Bluetooth with different smart products of the FITvigo program: activity trackers, body analysis scales and blood pressure monitors.
– Tracks your steps
– Shows the distance you covered
– Calculates the calories you burned
– Tracks your sleep patterns
– Distinguishes between deep sleep, shallow sleep and time awake
– Alarm setting possible
Understand and control your weight
– Tracks your weight
– Shows your different weight-components: fat percentage, muscle share, bone mass and water percentage
– Calculates your BMI
Keep an eye on your heart
– Tracks your blood pressure
– Sets off alarm in case of critical results
– Tracks your pulse
Presentation & Evaluation of your stats
– Clear and detailed graphs, diagrams and tables
– Logs your developments / history
– Shows norm-values so you can check if your results are in the normal range of your reference group
GODY – a digital lifeform emotionally visualizing your data
– GODY is alive and will change form and colors according to your individual condition
– Check your overall body status with only one glimpse
– Motivation to take care of GODY and therefore of yourself
– Suggests habits and lifestyle-tips from the categories fitness, nutrition and general well-being
– Habits can be tracked via connected devices or checked off manually if mastered
– Provides information about the background and use/purpose of every habit/tip
– Can be connected to FITvigo smart products via Bluetooth: activity trackers, body analysis scales, blood pressure monitors
– Data import from Apple Health / Google Fit / Samsung S Health possible
– Integration of Apple watch and Google wear possible
Data Protection – extra save
– Your data will be stored on German servers only
– Complies with data protection according to strict German & EU laws
– You can also use the app only locally, without registration or online storage
Features of FITvigo for PC
color as your physical condition changes
– GODY is your personal physical data-assistant
1. Activity tracking
2. Sleep tracking
3. Weight tracking
4. Blood pressure tracking
5. Pulse tracking
6. Evaluation of stats
7. GODY – a personalised physical data-assistant
8. Graphs, diagrams and tables
9. Data logging
10. Norm values
Whats New In this FITvigo?
Thank you for using FITvigo! We update our app regularly to continuously improve it for you.
This update improves the protection of your tracked data even further, if you are registered and logged-in. Without registration/log-in we are unfortunately not able to sync your only locally stored data to our server due to reasons of Data Protection.
Want to see *your* bug or improvement featured on this list? We would like that too. Send along any feedback to email@example.com!
I have truly enjoyed my time at FITvigo. The professors are knowledgeable and passionate about their fields, and the other students are friendly and supportive. The city of Vigo is beautiful and has a lot to offer, and the program has provided me with many opportunities to explore it. I am so grateful for this experience and would highly recommend it to anyone looking for an amazing study abroad opportunity.
As we conclude the guide and you get to use the FITvigo on your PC, we’re open to your questions. The comment box is open for you to ask for assistance if you need any.
We refer the ownership of This FITvigo to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for FITvigo and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at appsoworld, we also don’t use our own server to download the FITvigo. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the FITvigo.
If you have any query about the app or about appsoworld, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.