If you’re looking for a workout log that’s both easy to use and looks great, look no further than FitLifts. With its sleek design and user-friendly interface, FitLifts is the perfect workout log for anyone looking to track their progress. Whether you’re a beginner or a seasoned pro, FitLifts makes it easy to keep track of your workouts and see your progress over time.
This article is all about helping you get to know the FitLifts – Workout Log for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
|App Name:||FitLifts – Workout Log On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Nitin Singh|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Health & Fitness|
|Updated on:||Mar 7, 2021|
|Get it On:|
FitLifts – Workout Log Andorid App Summary
The FitLifts – Workout Log was developed by the popular developer agency named Nitin Singh. They have the FitLifts – Workout Log in the Health & Fitness category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 1.2.0, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 101 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 0.0 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With FitLifts – Workout Log latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Mar 7, 2021 was the last date the FitLifts – Workout Log was updated with new features. If you want to use the FitLifts – Workout Log on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the FitLifts – Workout Log using the emulator later on.
How To Install & Download FitLifts – Workout Log For PC Windows 10/8/7
Installing the FitLifts – Workout Log using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the FitLifts – Workout Log on your PC:
- Download the NOX player on your computer and install it by double clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for FitLifts – Workout Log here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
Features of FitLifts – Workout Log for PC
-The app is ad-free
-The app has a simple and responsive user interface
-The user can long press on any workout to open a menu with options
-The user can share workouts with other app users, and these workouts are completely editable
-The user can copy or repeat previous workouts from the logbook
-The user has the option to delete workouts
-The user can add workouts with just a click
-The user can edit workouts dynamically
-The user can swipe left or right to remove exercises or sets
-The user can add notes to each set
-The user has an offline storage capability
-The user has a comprehensive exercise section
-The user can add or delete custom exercises
-The user’s data is automatically synced
FitLifts – Workout Log App Overview and Details
Now track your workouts in a well organised and easy to use manner with The Fitlifts app focused on simple design and high practicality.
Keeping a record of your workouts has never been easier.It’s time to ditch your diaries and those space consuming apps.
Providing you features you just can’t get enough of
-Completely Ad Free!
-Simple and responsive UI
-Long press any workout for options menu
-Easy Sharing among app users: Share workouts which are completely editable.
-Copy /Repeat previous Workouts from the log
-Option to Delete
-Adding workout is just a click away
* Dynamic workout editing
* Swipe left to remove exercises
* Swipe right to remove sets
* Add notes for each set
* Automatic Syncing : no manual clicks required.Once you login, the app
takes care of your data itself.
* Unstable connection?
* Offline storage capabilities (auto syncs when connection available)
* All different Exercise section (Cardio section included)
* Add/Delete Custom Exercises with ease of a button click in the All Exercises
* Sync in with different account
-Feedback option in About section
For more fitness related information follow , https://thefitlifts.wordpress.com (or click on the WordPress section of the app).
*bugs fixes to be provided in future updates
Whats New In this FitLifts – Workout Log?
-Several Bug fixes
FitLifts is the perfect workout log application for anyone serious about their fitness. It is easy to use and helps you track your progress, set goals, and achieve results.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the FitLifts – Workout Log of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This FitLifts – Workout Log to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for FitLifts – Workout Log and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at appsoworld, we also don’t use our own server to download the FitLifts – Workout Log. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the FitLifts – Workout Log.
If you have any query about the app or about appsoworld, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.