Fishy is a novel by Lisa Lutz about a woman who is on the run from her abusive husband. She takes refuge with her sister and brother-in-law on a remote island, but the island is not as peaceful as she thought it would be. Fishy is a thriller that will keep you on the edge of your seat.
Our goal is to help you get the Fishy for PC and install it on Windows. Before we do that, don’t you want to know its technical specifications? They go like this:
Fishy Andorid App Summary
The developer of the Fishy is XGen Studios Inc and they’ve done a great job at keeping Fishy simple yet highly interactive. You can find the Fishy under Action of Play Store. Fishy’s latest version is 1.14 with an impressive user base of over 3321. Besides, the overall user rating of 2.2 shows how people love Fishy.
If you’re wondering if it’s updated or not, the latest update date of the Fishy is Apr 11, 2019 with all the latest features you need. Using it on your PC will require using an Android Emulator like BlueStacks, Nox player, or Memu.
We’ll include the guides that you can follow to install the Fishy on your computer using the best emulator in this article. Follow along:
Fishy App Overview and Details
Welcome to the world of Fishy. It’s getting pretty crowded down here, and if you want to last in this underwater arena, you’ll need to outsmart and outmaneuver the larger predators, all while building your strength by eating any smaller prey you can find. The pond is yours for the eating. It’s up to you to fee or be fed upon.
Features of Fishy for PC
1. Choose your prey wisely in order to survive and grow.
2. Evolve your Fish to become the biggest and baddest in the pond.
3. Use your cunning and strategy to outsmart the other Fish in the water.
4. Collect power-ups to boost your strength and abilities.
5. Explore the depths of the ocean and discover new areas and Fish.
6. Battle your friends in online multiplayer matches.
7. Collect coins and customize your Fish with cool new skins.
8. Unlock new levels and challenges.
9. Simple and addictive gameplay that will keep you coming back for more.
10. Fishy – the ultimate underwater Fish-eating experience!
Whats New In this Fishy?
– Removed unused dependencies.
Download & Install Fishy For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Let’s download and install the Fishy app on PC using the Nox Player android emulator. There are a few steps to get this done as mentioned below:
- Start by downloading the Nox emulator for your PC from their official website. You can find it in your downloads folder.
- Double click on the downloaded file, accept the permissions and install Nox player on your computer.
- Open the Nox Player and locate the Play Store app and log into your Google account using your credentials.
- Click on the search bar and type for the Fishy app. You’ll see it in the first result from where you can install it.
- After clicking the install button, the Fishy will start downloading on your computer, then install.
- Once installed, you can now locate the installed Fishy on Nox player homepage or your desktop. Use it from there.
|App Name:||Fishy On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||XGen Studios Inc|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Apr 11, 2019|
|Get it On:|
Fishy is an innovative application that allows users to track their seafood consumption and learn about the seafood they eat. It is a valuable resource for consumers looking to make more informed seafood choices. Fishy is also a great tool for chefs and restaurant owners who want to provide their customers with sustainable seafood options.
Did you love the guide and be able to download and install the Fishy for PC? Don’t forget to ask if you want more info about the emulator, the Fishy, or the steps altogether.
We refer the ownership of This Fishy to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Fishy and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at appsoworld, we also don’t use our own server to download the Fishy. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Fishy.
If you have any query about the app or about appsoworld, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.