Fishy Fish is a small, independent, family-owned business that has been in operation for over 10 years. They are well-known for their fresh, wild-caught seafood that is caught daily and sold directly to the public. Fishy Fish is the only business of its kind in the area, and they take pride in their unique offerings.
The technical specifications of the Fishy Fish for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Fishy Fish Andorid App Summary
Fishy Fish was developed by Bikku and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Fishy Fish from Google Play store under the Arcade category. The latest version of Fishy Fish is 2.0 on Play store with total users of 101. The Fishy Fish app has a user rating of 0.0 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Fishy Fish is Apr 11, 2020. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Fishy Fish on your computer using the emulators. The step by step guides below will help you do so.
Fishy Fish App Overview and Details
Your little friend Fishy Fish needs to get home.
But the ocean is a dangerous place full of Cactus and obstacles.
Help guide Fishy Fish home by tapping anywhere on the screen to swim.
Features of Fishy Fish for PC
-Swim by tapping anywhere on the screen
-Avoid obstacles by swimming around them
-Collect coins for bonus points
-Race against the clock to get home as fast as possible
How To Install & Download Fishy Fish For PC Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the Fishy Fish for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the Fishy Fish.
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for Fishy Fish on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the Fishy Fish and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the Fishy Fish on your computer right away.
|App Name:||Fishy Fish On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Apr 11, 2020|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Fishy Fish?
Fishy Fish Furious for Fun.
Fishy Fish is a fun, addicting, and colorful fishing game that is perfect for people of all ages. It is a great game to play when you have some free time, and it is a great way to relax and enjoy yourself.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Fishy Fish on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This Fishy Fish to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Fishy Fish and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at appsoworld, we also don’t use our own server to download the Fishy Fish. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Fishy Fish.
If you have any query about the app or about appsoworld, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.