The Fisherman Navigator is an app that was created to help fishermen stay safe while out on the open water. The app provides users with real-time weather updates and advisories, as well as information on local fishing hot spots. In addition, the Fisherman Navigator offers a built-in compass and GPS navigation system to help fishermen find their way back to shore.
The latest Fisherman Navigator for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
Захарчук Михайло has developed the Fisherman Navigator for Android. You can find it under the Travel & Local category on Play Store. Since its inception, Fisherman Navigator has got over 935736+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 4.1 rating and the latest version of it is null
The latest update of Fisherman Navigator is Jun 27, 2022 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Convenient saving and searching for your geopoints, recording tracks, offline maps (fishing, historical, topographic, your own) it’s not a full list of the main functionality of the app.
The application has been created for the most convenient and easiest navigation in the fishing conditions. Later, this application was also liked by treasure hunters, mushroom pickers, tourists, hunters, etc. The creator of the application is a fisherman himself, and initially, the application has been created for personal usage, because of lack of usability in previously tested apps.
We decided to share our app with the improved user experience and hope you will like it.
– Any kinds of Offline Maps for every taste: fishing (with depths), historical (Schubert, Mende, Red Army), topographic (General Staff, Open Street Maps) and others
– Use your maps offline ( ozf, ozf2, mbtiles formats)
– Convenient work with layers (you can place several layers above the map and set them different transparency)
– Show the coordinates, and their accuracy
– Save geopoints when shaking the phone. Set geopoints different colors, shapes and sizes.
– Records a sound comment to the geopoint after saving, which you can listen in the description of the geopoint.
– Take a photo to the geopoint that will be shown in the description of the geopoint.
– Send geopoints via SMS, mail or any other way
– Geopoint search mode by voice prompts.
– Records a movement track
– Shows a map and your location on it
– Shows saved geopoints and tracks on the map
– Shows the accuracy of the geopoints, in the circle in which it is located
– Allows you to name and give detailed descriptions of geopoints and tracks
– Convenient geopoints search by clicking on it
– Ability to export and import geopoints and tracks in gpx format
– Sync points with the cloud, backup
Now added support for Wear OS smart watches. You can save point and control track recording by interactions with your watches!
In the future upgrades we are planing additional features:
– easy and convenient navigation to the geopoint
– offline maps
– ability to view track on the map
Our web site with FAQ and other useful information – https://sites.google.com/view/susaninnavigator/faq
To quick support use our Telegram @susanin_support or Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe to our Telegram channel to stay in touch and get the latest updates:
We are always open to your ideas and suggestions! What other tutorials are needed? what features would you like to receive in the next versions of the application? what comments you have to existing functions – do not hesitate, write in reviews or by mail.
Enjoy and don’t hesitate to ask us anything. Good luck!
addition to the main functions, the application has a lot of small, but convenient functions, which we will not describe, but which you can explore yourself.
If you want to run the Fisherman Navigator on your PC, you’ll need the Memu android emulator. Here is the process of installing both on your PC:
- Download the Memu android emulator on your computer and install it. It will take a few minutes from start to finish.
- While finishing, keep the Open when finished checked and other additional offers unchecked.
- Once installed and opened, you’ll see a familiar interface with familiar apps on the screen, including Play store.
- Click on the Play store and log into your account using your google email and password that you use on your phone.
- You can now search for the Fisherman Navigator app within Play store. It will show you the app on the search results in the first position.
- Click on the app name and then click install to begin the download process on your computer to install Fisherman Navigator.
- It may take a few minutes for the entire process. Once complete, you can now open the app from your desktop or the emulator homepage.
|App Name:||Fisherman Navigator On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Захарчук Михайло|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Travel & Local|
|Updated on:||Jun 27, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Removed Maptiler provider of offline satellite map. Users which has already downloaded Maptiler satellite maps can use it.
Fisherman Navigator is an amazing application that has revolutionized the way fisherman find their way around. It is extremely user friendly and has a variety of features that make it the perfect tool for any fisherman. I highly recommend this application to anyone who enjoys fishing.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Fisherman Navigator for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Fisherman Navigator to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Fisherman Navigator and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at appsoworld, we also don’t use our own server to download the Fisherman Navigator. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Fisherman Navigator.
If you have any query about the app or about appsoworld, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.