The FIS MarketMap Mobile app is a powerful and convenient tool that gives you real-time access to the latest market data and news. With this app, you can stay informed about the latest market movements and make better investment decisions. The FIS MarketMap Mobile app is free to download and easy to use.
Before we get to know the steps to download and install the FIS MarketMap Mobile For PC for PC, let’s discuss its technical specifications:
FIS MarketMap Mobile App Overview and Details
FIS MarketMap Mobile App Overview and Details
Make critical trading and investment decisions in today’s fast-moving markets. FIS MarketMap Mobile provides flexible access to high-quality, global market data including real-time price information, research, news and analysis from over 160 global exchanges and over-the-counter (OTC) data sources.
Simply login with the same credentials you use with the MarketMap Terminal and you will immediately be online. To setup an account, contact your FIS representative.
This application provides an unprecedented market overview. An easy to use interface and rocket fast response times, which makes it second to none.
Take your market data with you wherever you go.
– Your real-time data from MarketMap
– Real-time news from Dow Jones News Wire
– Delayed data from global stock, futures, bonds and commodity exchanges
– Company news and profiles
– Company key figures
– Set alerts on any instrument
– Precious metals rates
– International calendar with most important events and key indicators
– Create personal portfolios
– Define your own news feeds
– Avoid unnecessary buttons: Build your own menus
– Select between different themes (skins)
– Live-updating charts with easy zoom and scroll
– 25+ different time scales from Ticks to Monthly
– Set timescales, chart types and studies, e.g. Ichimoku, Bollinger Bands, MACD, Parabolic SAR, etc.
– Set alerts on trend-lines – receive them as push notifications and e-mail
– Define default settings for all and individual charts
– Share news and charts on e-mail and Twitter
– Add your comments to the charts
News & Alerts
– Real-time news from Dow Jones Newswire
– Set trend-line alerts
– Set, manage and receive news, price & trend-line alerts.
– Forward alerts to several devices and applications including iPhone, iPad, Android devices, e-mail
Download & Install FIS MarketMap Mobile For PC: Windows 10/8/7
To install the FIS MarketMap Mobile on your Windows computer, you will need to install an Android emulator first. Let’s see how to get this done in a few minutes:
- The first thing you’ll do is download the Memu emulator on your computer. You will find it in your Downloads folder.
- Installing it may take longer if your PC has less power. A powerful PC makes the installation faster. Just double click on the file and accept the installation.
- Decline the additional app installations, click on finish, and the Memu emulator will launch on your computer.
- Play store is pre-installed in Memu, and you’ll see it right after the installation is done. Open it up by double clicking.
- Log into your Play store account with email and password, then search for the FIS MarketMap Mobile on the search bar.
- From the search results, click on your desired FIS MarketMap Mobile result and click on the install button to start the download process.
- Now, wait a while and the FIS MarketMap Mobile will be installed on your PC and emulator with a shortcut button to both.
- Run the FIS MarketMap Mobile with the shortcut icon. Congratulations, you’ve successfully installed and ran the FIS MarketMap Mobile on your PC.
|FIS MarketMap Mobile On Your PC
|SunGard Global Trading (Suisse) S.A.
|May 3, 2022
|Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)
|Get it On:
FIS MarketMap Mobile Andorid App Summary
SunGard Global Trading (Suisse) S.A. is the developer of this FIS MarketMap Mobile application. It is listed under the Finance category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 2518+ users of this app. The FIS MarketMap Mobile app rating is currently 1.7.7.
It was last updated on May 3, 2022. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of FIS MarketMap Mobile for PC
1. Access to high-quality global market data
2. Flexible access to market data
3. Real-time price information
7. 160 global exchanges
8. Over-the-counter (OTC) data sources
9. Easily login with the same credentials
10. Setup an account with FIS representative.
Whats New In this FIS MarketMap Mobile?
– Bug fixes and stability improvements
The FIS MarketMap mobile application is a powerful tool that provides investors with real-time market data and analysis. The application allows investors to customize their view of the markets, and to quickly identify opportunities and risks. The FIS MarketMap mobile application is a valuable tool for investors of all levels of experience.
This concludes our article on FIS MarketMap Mobile Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or FIS MarketMap Mobile for Windows. Glad to help you out!
We refer the ownership of This FIS MarketMap Mobile to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for FIS MarketMap Mobile and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at appsoworld, we also don’t use our own server to download the FIS MarketMap Mobile. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the FIS MarketMap Mobile.
If you have any query about the app or about appsoworld, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.