The ability to read starts with learning the alphabet. Once children know the letters of the alphabet, they can begin to learn how to put them together to form words. Phonics is the process of teaching children how to read by sounding out the letters in words. First Phonics is a program that uses phonics to teach children how to read.
The technical specifications of the First Phonics for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
First Phonics Andorid App Summary
First Phonics was developed by Bricks Education and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download First Phonics from Google Play Store under the Education category. The latest version of First Phonics is 1.2.1 on Play store with total users of 62154. The First Phonics app has a user rating of 0.0 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the First Phonics is Jun 1, 2020. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the First Phonics on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install First Phonics For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Getting the First Phonics installed on your PC can be super easy if you use the NOX player. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators for both PC and Mac. Just use the steps below to download the First Phonics and use it on your PC:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player emulator. Go ahead and do that. You’ll find the installation file in your download folder
- Now, install it on your computer by double clicking the installer. It will take a few minutes if you have a fast computer.
- Once installed, you’re ready to get the First Phonics on your PC. Just locate the Play store app in the NOX homepage and log into your Google account.
- Search for the First Phonics in the search bar of Play store and install it from there. You’ll get a quick launching icon on the NOX homepage after that.
- Click the icon at any time, and you’ll be able to use the First Phonics on your computer every time you open NOX player.
|App Name:||First Phonics On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Bricks Education|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jun 1, 2020|
|Get it On:|
First Phonics App Overview and Details
*Spotlight on First Phonics*
From learning the alphabet letters to reading stories!
Bricks Spotlight on First Phonics, a program designed for children studying English for the first time, has a mobile app which makes it easy and fun to study phonics.
With animations, chants, games, storybooks, and a variety of other components, children can study phonics in ways which cater to a multitude of learning styles.
*Visit the Bricks website below for further information.
Student Book: Level 1 to Level 5
– Sound: Learning the alphabet letter sounds through videos
– Flashcard: Learning phonics words through sounds and images
– Activity: Building phonics skills through various activities
– Chant: Practicing letter-sound recognition skills through singing chants
– Game: Playing games to review letters and sounds
– Alphabet Chant: Learning the alphabet letters and sounds through a video
– Alphabet Tracing: Learning to write each letter of the alphabet by tracing it
Storybook: Level 1 to Level 5
1. Story: Reading a collection of stories with phonics words
2. Song: Viewing story animations and joining along with songs
■ How to acquire and apply:
1. Install the app and download the appropriate level.
2. Click on the level, and children can learn phonics with the multi-content provided.
Features of First Phonics for PC
1. The app is easy to install and children can learn phonics through multi-content provided.
2. The app has videos, flashcards, activities, chants, and games to help children learn phonics.
3. The app has a student book from level 1 to level 5.
4. The app has an alphabet chant and alphabet tracing feature.
5. The app has a storybook with phonics words.
6. The app has songs that go along with the storybook.
7. The app is designed for children learning English for the first time.
8. The app is available in multiple languages.
9. The app is updated regularly.
10. The app has a customer service team that is available to help with any questions or problems.
Whats New In this First Phonics?
First Phonics has been a great tool in teaching my daughter how to read. She has been able to pick up the skills quickly and is now reading books on her own. I would highly recommend this program to any parent looking to help their child learn to read.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the First Phonics on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This First Phonics to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for First Phonics and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at appsoworld, we also don’t use our own server to download the First Phonics. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the First Phonics.
If you have any query about the app or about appsoworld, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.