When most people think of learning, they think of school. While school is a necessary part of learning, there are many other ways to learn. One of the most enjoyable and versatile ways to learn is through games. Games can teach us new things while keeping us entertained.
First grade is an important year for students. It is the year when they start to learn the basics that will set the foundation for their education. That’s why it’s important for first grade students to have access to games that will help them learn.
First grade learning games can help students learn important skills such as counting, reading, and writing. They can also help students learn about new topics, such as history and science.
We will help you download the First Grade Learning Games for PC and install it fast. But you must know the technical specifications of it before that. Here are they:
Download & Install First Grade Learning Games on PC: Windows 11/10/8/7
You want to download and install First Grade Learning Games on your computer, but how do you do that? Well, BlueStacks android emulator can help you install and use it just like you do on your Android phone. Here are the steps you’ll have to go through:
- Download the BlueStacks emulator now; you’ll find it in your download folder where you can install it from.
- Double click on the file and it will ask for your administrative permission. Agree to that and be sure to uncheck unwanted apps that it comes with.
- Now, finish up the installation by opening the BlueStacks emulator. You’ll see Google Play Store is here.
- Log into your account with your Gmail email pass then search for First Grade Learning Games on the search bar on top.
- Now you will see the installation options from the search results. It won’t take long to install the app from start to finish.
- After that, you can just use the First Grade Learning Games as you do on your android phone or tablet, but with a bigger screen.
|App Name:||First Grade Learning Games On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||RosiMosi LLC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jun 3, 2022|
|Get it On:|
First Grade Learning Games Andorid App Summary
RosiMosi LLC is the developer of the First Grade Learning Games, and they have the app under the Educational of Google Play Store. The latest version of the First Grade Learning Games from them is 6.6 with over 2400111 users under the hood. With a 3.9 rating, the First Grade Learning Games is clearly a popular choice for users for the job it does.
Latest update date of the First Grade Learning Games is Jun 3, 2022, so you’ll find the latest features. However, you can’t just use the app directly on a computer, you need to use an Emulator to do so. Our recommendations for emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, and Memu Emulator.
Do you need a guide to download and install the First Grade Learning Games on your computer using an emulator? This article is all about helping you do just that! Stick to the guide below.
First Grade Learning Games App Overview and Details
21 fun games to help your child learn First Grade lessons! Teach 1st grade lessons like reading, spelling, math, fractions, STEM, science, compound words, contractions, geography, dinosaurs, fossils, animals, and more! Whether they are just starting first grade, or need to review and master the subjects, this is a perfect learning tool for your kids aged 6-8. Math, language, science, STEM, and critical thinking skills are all tested and practiced in these games.
All 21 games are designed using real 1st Grade curriculums and use core curriculum state standards, so you can be sure these games will help give your child a boost in the classroom. Plus your student or child will stay entertained with help voice narration, colorful images and animations, and lots of fun sounds and music. Improve your child’s homework with these teacher approved lessons, including science, STEM, language, and math.
Includes 2 games provided for free, unlock all 21 through a simple in-app purchase.
• Patterns – Learn to identify repeating patterns, a critical skill for first grade
• Ordering – Place objects in order based on size, numbers, and letters
• Word Bingo – Help your first grader with reading and spelling skills in a fun bingo game
• Compound Words – Combine words to build compound words, important for 1st Grade!
• Advanced Counting – Skip count by 2’s, 3’s, 4’s, 5’s, 10’s and more
• Add, Subtract, and Advanced Math – Help learn advanced math skills like additional and subtraction with fun falling fruit
• Contractions – Teach your 1st Grader how to combine words to make contractions
• Spelling – Learn how to spell hundreds of words with helpful voice assistance
• Fractions – Fun way to learn the visual representation of fractions
• Verbs, Nouns, Adjectives – Your child will learn different types of words like verbs, nouns, and adjectives
• Sight Words – Learn how to spell and recognize important 1st grade sight words
• Compare Numbers – Advanced math topic that compares numbers to see what is greater or less than
• 5 Senses – Learn the 5 senses, how they help us understand the world, and which body part each uses
• Geography – Identify the oceans, continents, and various types of landforms
• Animals – Classify and learn about a variety of animals, such as mammals, reptiles, birds, fish, and more
• Body Parts – Learn and identify all the body parts on the human body, and learn how diagrams work
• Photosynthesis – Help the plant conduct photosynthesis and learn about the process vital for all plant life
• Dinosaurs and Fossils – Identify different dinosaurs and learn about how we can learn about dinosaurs from fossils
• Timed Math Facts – Quickly answer math facts to earn basketballs
• Reading Basics – Read articles, answers questions, and get help with tough words
• Cause & Effect – Listen and match a cause with the correct effect
Perfect for 1st grade children, kids, and students who need a fun and entertaining educational game to play. This bundle of games lets them learn important math, fraction, problem solving, sight word, spelling, science and language skills while having fun! First Grade teachers around the country use this app in their classroom to help reinforce math, language, and STEM subjects. Keep your first grade age child entertained while they are learning!
Ages: 6, 7, and 8 year old children and students.
PROBLEMS WITH THE GAME?
If you are having issues with the sound stopping, or any other problems with the game, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get it fixed for you ASAP.
LEAVE US A REVIEW!
If you’re enjoying the game then we’d love for you to leave us a review! Reviews help small developers like us keep improving this game.
Features of First Grade Learning Games for PC
Sizes – Compare the size of objects and learn to estimate
– 21 games that teach 1st grade lessons
– Games are designed using real 1st Grade curriculums
– Games use core curriculum state standards
– Games are entertaining and help with homework
– Games are teacher approved
– Games improve skills in math, language, science, STEM, and critical thinking
Whats New In this First Grade Learning Games?
– New game modes in Patterns, Compare Numbers, Skip Counting, Fractions, and Verbs/Nouns
– Added quiz questions in Animals, Geography, and Dinosaurs
– Countless bug fixes and improvements
If you’re having any trouble with our games, please email us at email@example.com and we’ll get back to you ASAP. And if you love the games then be sure to leave us a review, it really helps us out!
In conclusion, First Grade Learning Games is a great way to help first grade students learn and practice important skills. The games are fun and engaging, and the students can progress at their own pace. I highly recommend this application for any first grade student.
That’s it! We hope that the guide above has been a help for you to install it on your computer. Need to know more about the emulator or the First Grade Learning Games? Let us know!
We refer the ownership of This First Grade Learning Games to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for First Grade Learning Games and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at appsoworld, we also don’t use our own server to download the First Grade Learning Games. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the First Grade Learning Games.
If you have any query about the app or about appsoworld, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.