Looking for a vacation but don’t know where to start? Check out First Choice! This app is the perfect tool for finding the best vacation deals. With First Choice, you can search by destination, type of vacation, or price. You can also read customer reviews to help you make your decision. First Choice makes booking your vacation easy and affordable.
Our goal is to help you get the First Choice Holidays App for PC and install it on Windows. Before we do that, don’t you want to know its technical specifications? They go like this:
First Choice Holidays App Andorid App Summary
The developer of the First Choice Holidays App is TUI Group and they’ve done a great job at keeping First Choice Holidays App simple yet highly interactive. You can find the First Choice Holidays App under Travel & Local of Play Store. First Choice Holidays App’s latest version is 14.4.40 with an impressive user base of over 764458. Besides, the overall user rating of 4.1 shows how people love First Choice Holidays App.
If you’re wondering if it’s updated or not, the latest update date of the First Choice Holidays App is Jul 29, 2022 with all the latest features you need. Using it on your PC will require using an Android Emulator like BlueStacks, Nox player, or Memu.
We’ll include the guides that you can follow to install the First Choice Holidays App on your computer using the best emulator in this article. Follow along:
First Choice Holidays App App Overview and Details
The First Choice app is like having a holiday guru in your pocket – it’s splitting at the seams with destination info. It’s clued up on TUI Experiences and it’s got tailored trip planning down to a fine art. Plus, it’s loaded with a holiday countdown, weather forecasts and a nifty flight tracker, too. And, it gives you a direct line to us whilst you’re on holiday – the chat feature is available at any time, morning, noon and night.
– Have a gander through our collection of holidays, flights and TUI Experiences
– Make things personal and filter your searches with your holiday must-haves
– Create a line-up of your favourite holidays with your holiday shortlist
– Book your break, pay for it or set up a direct debit
– Get prepped for take-off with our travel checklist
– Become an expert on your destination with useful hints and tips
– Change your holiday before you’re due to go
– Check what you’ve got left to pay and make payments
– Find out where your flight is with our flight tracker
– Get your digital boarding cards
– Give us a message whilst you’re on holiday 24-hours-a-day
We’ve got over 70 destinations covered around the globe – from Majorca to Mexico. Plus, we’ve got thousands of hotels to choose from, too – first there are our Magic Life hotels which takes All-Inclusive holidays to the next level. And our SplashWorld hotel collection serves up unlimited access to a waterpark – they’ve got rides for little ones, big ones and everyone else in between. Then there’s Holiday Villages, which pack a punch on the activity front – from crèches for tiny tots to inflatable pool games for teens.
Add your booking
Adding your booking to the app is as easy as laying on a beach – all you’ll need is your booking reference number, the surname of the lead passenger and your departure date.
The big countdown
We’ll keep you in check with the days, hours, minutes and seconds before your trip with our handy holiday countdown. Plus, you can share it on your social media, too. And, there’s a holiday checklist to help you avoid any Home Alone moments mid-flight, too.
Upgrades and extras
If you fancy yourself in Premium, or you want a bit more leg room on your flight you can add upgrades to on the app. And, if you need a bit more baggage to squeeze in that extra outfit we’ve got you covered, too. Plus, you can pre-order your holiday spends and kick off your holiday in style by booking an airport lounge, too.
Digital boarding passes
Once you’ve checked in for your flight, your boarding passes will be stored on the app – so there’s no need to weigh yourself down with wads of paper. Plus, you can get a sneak peek at our inflight food and drinks menu, too.
Connect with our 24/7 team
We’re available around the clock once you’re on holiday – you’ve got a handy chat feature which will connect you with our team anytime, day or night.
Book TUI experiences
You can explore your destination with a fine toothcomb on a TUI Experience. And, what’s more, you can book one from the palm of your hand. You can choose the day to suit your plans and find out all the need-to-know info. Plus, once you’ve booked, your ticket will be kept safe in the app, and you’ll get a handy email with it on, too.
You’ll be able to get to your destination in no time – your bus number and coach location will be sent to you once you’ve touched down. And, when it’s time to go home you’ll get all your return transfer info, too.
You’ll find most of our holidays on the First Choice app, but there are some times when the app will not be available, these are:
– TUI Holidays – Download the TUI app
– Marella Cruise holidays – Download the Marella Cruise app
– TUI River Cruise holidays
– Crystal Ski Holidays – Download the Crystal Ski Holidays app
– TUI Tours
Features of First Choice Holidays App for PC
holiday departs. You can even personalise it with your chosen holiday’s countdown picture. And don’t forget to share it with your friends and family!
– Countdown to your holiday
– Personalise your countdown
– Share your countdown
– Check your holiday’s weather before you go
– Get a sneak peak at your holiday resort with our destination videos
– See what’s been rated and what’s new in our holiday reviews
– Prepare your packing list with our holiday essentials
– Get flight updates and find out your gate number with our airport maps
– Use our in-app currency converter
– Chat to us live from your holiday
Whats New In this First Choice Holidays App?
Various bug fixes and performance improvements to make your First Choice app experience even better.
Download & Install First Choice Holidays App For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Let’s download and install the First Choice Holidays App app on PC using the Nox Player android emulator. There are a few steps to get this done as mentioned below:
- Start by downloading the Nox emulator for your PC from their official website. You can find it in your downloads folder.
- Double click on the downloaded file, accept the permissions and install Nox player on your computer.
- Open the Nox Player and locate the Play Store app and log into your Google account using your credentials.
- Click on the search bar and type for the First Choice Holidays App app. You’ll see it in the first result from where you can install it.
- After clicking the install button, the First Choice Holidays App will start downloading on your computer, then install.
- Once installed, you can now locate the installed First Choice Holidays App on Nox player homepage or your desktop. Use it from there.
|App Name:||First Choice Holidays App On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||TUI Group|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Travel & Local|
|Updated on:||Jul 29, 2022|
|Get it On:|
When it comes to booking your holiday, First Choice is the clear number one choice. With their user-friendly app, you can find and book the perfect holiday quickly and easily. Plus, with their great selection of destinations and hotels, you’re sure to find the perfect getaway. So why wait? Download the First Choice app today and start planning your perfect holiday!
Did you love the guide and be able to download and install the First Choice Holidays App for PC? Don’t forget to ask if you want more info about the emulator, the First Choice Holidays App, or the steps altogether.
We refer the ownership of This First Choice Holidays App to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for First Choice Holidays App and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at appsoworld, we also don’t use our own server to download the First Choice Holidays App. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the First Choice Holidays App.
If you have any query about the app or about appsoworld, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.