First Bus is one of the largest bus operators in the United Kingdom. It is a subsidiary of FirstGroup, one of the largest transport companies in the world. First Bus operates more than 1,200 buses across the country, serving more than 100 towns and cities. The company offers a wide range of services, including express and local bus services, school bus services, and coach services. First Bus also operates a number of bus tour services, including the popular City Sightseeing tour.
Before we get to know the steps to download and install the First Bus For PC for PC, let’s discuss its technical specifications:
First Bus App Overview and Details
First Bus App Overview and Details
Plan a journey, buy a great value mobile ticket (mTicket) or check when your bus is due with
live updates – you can do all this and more with the First Bus App making bus travel even
PLAN YOUR JOURNEY
With our door to door route planner you can check your quickest route to work or plan a
new adventure and help you to get around at the weekend. Just enter your starting point
and destination to view your route options and we’ll show you which of our bus services can
get you there with step-by-step instructions.
BUY YOUR MOBILE TICKET (MTICKET)
You can buy your great value bus ticket on the First Bus App before you travel so with
mTickets there’s no need to carry cash or worry about having the right change. Some of our
tickets are cheaper on the app so get it downloaded for our best bus ticket prices. Payments
are secure and there’s a handy ‘buy again’ button with one-tap checkout so it’s quick and
easy to use.
CHECK LIVE BUS TIMES
The First Bus App is the best way to get live bus times and route information. You can save
favourite stops, stations and locations and revisit recently searched journeys. The map
shows the bus stops and train stations nearby and links to live updates so you can check
when your bus is coming and head to your bus stop just before your bus is due.
The app also features:
– Tickets for Heathrow RailAir, Buses of Somerset, First Kernow and Bright Bus Tours
– Payments via Visa, Mastercard, PayPal and ApplePay
– The ability to gift tickets to a child or young person
Download & Install First Bus For PC: Windows 10/8/7
To install the First Bus on your Windows computer, you will need to install an Android emulator first. Let’s see how to get this done in a few minutes:
- The first thing you’ll do is download the Memu emulator on your computer. You will find it in your Downloads folder.
- Installing it may take longer if your PC has less power. A powerful PC makes the installation faster. Just double click on the file and accept the installation.
- Decline the additional app installations, click on finish, and the Memu emulator will launch on your computer.
- Play store is pre-installed in Memu, and you’ll see it right after the installation is done. Open it up by double clicking.
- Log into your Play store account with email and password, then search for the First Bus on the search bar.
- From the search results, click on your desired First Bus result and click on the install button to start the download process.
- Now, wait a while and the First Bus will be installed on your PC and emulator with a shortcut button to both.
- Run the First Bus with the shortcut icon. Congratulations, you’ve successfully installed and ran the First Bus on your PC.
|App Name:||First Bus On Your PC|
|Updated on:||Aug 16, 2022|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Maps & Navigation|
|Get it On:|
First Bus Andorid App Summary
FIRSTBUS is the developer of this First Bus application. It is listed under the Maps & Navigation category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 2506984+ users of this app. The First Bus app rating is currently 5.0.2.
It was last updated on Aug 16, 2022. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of First Bus for PC
– Plan a journey
– Buy a mobile ticket (mTicket)
– Check live bus times
– Save favourite bus stops, stations and locations
– Review recently searched journeys
– Map shows bus stops and train stations nearby
– Live updates show when your bus is coming
Whats New In this First Bus?
Bug fixes and improvements
I applied to be a bus driver for First Bus and I got the job! I’m really excited to start driving and meeting new people. I know that this is going to be a great experience for me and I can’t wait to get started.
This concludes our article on First Bus Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or First Bus for Windows. Glad to help you out!
We refer the ownership of This First Bus to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for First Bus and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at appsoworld, we also don’t use our own server to download the First Bus. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the First Bus.
If you have any query about the app or about appsoworld, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.