First Aid is the provision of initial care for an illness or injury. It is usually performed by someone who is not a medical professional. First Aid is often used to prevent further injury or to delay the onset of symptoms until professional medical help is available.
The technical specifications of the First Aid for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
First Aid Andorid App Summary
First Aid was developed by ESTEPS and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download First Aid from Google Play Store under the Medical category. The latest version of First Aid is 2.1.5 on Play store with total users of 98141. The First Aid app has a user rating of 3.6 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the First Aid is Jan 27, 2022. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the First Aid on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install First Aid For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Getting the First Aid installed on your PC can be super easy if you use the NOX player. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators for both PC and Mac. Just use the steps below to download the First Aid and use it on your PC:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player emulator. Go ahead and do that. You’ll find the installation file in your download folder
- Now, install it on your computer by double clicking the installer. It will take a few minutes if you have a fast computer.
- Once installed, you’re ready to get the First Aid on your PC. Just locate the Play store app in the NOX homepage and log into your Google account.
- Search for the First Aid in the search bar of Play store and install it from there. You’ll get a quick launching icon on the NOX homepage after that.
- Click the icon at any time, and you’ll be able to use the First Aid on your computer every time you open NOX player.
|First Aid On Your PC
|Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)
|Jan 27, 2022
|Get it On:
First Aid App Overview and Details
A comprehensive encyclopedia of all first aid and for all accidents and emergencies that may occur unexpectedly.
Developed to increase the awareness of people in non-specialized medical aspects in order to increase awareness and develop emergency capacity in case of any emergencies or sudden accidents.
The App contains:
– Accidents and Emergencies List: with all the information and the tips you need in case of emergency.
– General Information: explain what are first aid, explaining why it is important to learn first aid, and showing the aim of first aid.
– All About Blood (NEW): Learn more about your blood and discover blood facts, types and important information about the process of blood donation.
– First Aid Kit Contents: It is important to know what should you keep in your first aid kit, you’ll find out a collection of supplies and equipment that is used to give medical treatment.
– List of emergency telephone numbers: an exhaustive list of emergency telephone numbers by country.
Features of First Aid for PC
-A comprehensive encyclopedia of all first aid and for all accidents and emergencies that may occur unexpectedly.
-General Information: explain what are first aid, explaining why it is important to learn first aid, and showing the aim of first aid.
-All About Blood (NEW): Learn more about your blood and discover blood facts, types and important information about the process of blood donation.
-First Aid Kit Contents: It is important to know what should you keep in your first aid kit, you’ll find out a collection of supplies and equipment that is used to give medical treatment.
-List of emergency telephone numbers: an exhaustive list of emergency telephone numbers by country.
Whats New In this First Aid?
Overall, the First Aid application is a very useful tool that can help you in a number of situations. It is easy to use and can provide you with information on how to handle various medical emergencies. While there are some limitations to the information provided, the app can be a valuable resource for first responders and everyday citizens.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the First Aid on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This First Aid to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for First Aid and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at appsoworld, we also don’t use our own server to download the First Aid. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the First Aid.
If you have any query about the app or about appsoworld, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.