The sky is illuminated with an array of vibrant colors as a grand firework show begins. The audience is in awe as they watch the show, mesmerized by the beauty before them. Rockets soar through the sky, leaving trails of vibrant colors in their wake. The audience erupts into applause as the show comes to an end.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Firework Show for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
Download & Install Firework Show For PC: Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the Firework Show for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the Firework Show.
- Step 1: You have to download the Nox player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for Firework Show on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the Firework Show and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the Firework Show on your computer right away.
|App Name:||Firework Show On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Juicy Software and Games|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jul 14, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Firework Show Andorid App Summary
The Firework Show was developed by the popular developer agency named Juicy Software and Games. They have the Firework Show in the Casual category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 2.0.3, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 846936 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 4.0 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With Firework Show latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Jul 14, 2022 was the last date the Firework Show was updated with new features. If you want to use the Firework Show on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the Firework Show using the emulator later on.
Firework Show App Overview and Details
Create your own firework show by dragging fireworks into the game. Once the fireworks are placed you can detonate them by tapping them or by hitting the detonate button.
Tilt can be enabled or disabled allowing fireworks to tip over
Big rocket firework
Wildcard: Tap the wildcard button to watch a 30 second ad and gain access to roman candle fireworks, willow launchers, rockets or finale fireworks.
Features of Firework Show for PC
1. Enable tilt for fireworks to tip over
2. Choose from a variety of firework types
3. Detonate fireworks by tapping or hitting the detonate button
4. Watch a 30 second ad to gain access to roman candle fireworks, willow launchers, rockets or finale fireworks
5. Save your firework show for future use
6. Share your firework show with friends
7. Listen to music while watching your firework show
8. Set the duration of your firework show
9. Control the intensity of your firework show
10. Save your fireworks show as a gif or video
Whats New In this Firework Show?
Removed unneeded packages from the game
The Firework Show application was a great way to see the different types of fireworks that are available. It was also a great way to see the different colors and how they look when they are set off.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Firework Show of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This Firework Show to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Firework Show and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at appsoworld, we also don’t use our own server to download the Firework Show. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Firework Show.
If you have any query about the app or about appsoworld, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.