Come one, come all to the firework party! Bring your best friends, your favorite food, and your flashiest outfits for a night you’ll never forget. We’ll be shooting off fireworks all night long, so be sure to bring your camera to capture the magic. There will be music, dancing, and plenty of good times to be had, so don’t miss out!
This article is all about helping you get to know the Firework Party for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
|App Name:||Firework Party On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Juicy Software and Games|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jul 13, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Firework Party Andorid App Summary
The Firework Party was developed by the popular developer agency named Juicy Software and Games. They have the Firework Party in the Casual category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 1.8.5, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 351745 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 4.2 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With Firework Party latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Jul 13, 2022 was the last date the Firework Party was updated with new features. If you want to use the Firework Party on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the Firework Party using the emulator later on.
How To Install & Download Firework Party For PC Windows 10/8/7
Installing the Firework Party using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Firework Party on your PC:
- Download the NOX player on your computer and install it by double clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Firework Party here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
Features of Firework Party for PC
1. Different types of fireworks appear at random locations.
2. The player can ignite these fireworks by touching them.
3. Each firework has a different special effect.
4. The fireworks obey the laws of physics.
5. They can be knocked over or hilariously kicked into the air before being ignited.
6. The game is designed for young children.
7. There is a finale fireworks display.
8. Fire crackers are available.
9. Exploding party poppers are available.
10. Spinner fireworks are available.
Firework Party App Overview and Details
Firework party takes place in an empty parking lot. Different types of fireworks appear at random locations. The player can ignite these fireworks by touching them. Each firework has a different special effect.
Exploding party poppers
This game is designed for young children. The fireworks obey the laws of physics and can be knocked over or hilariously kicked into the air before being ignited.
Whats New In this Firework Party?
Removed unneeded packages from the game
After much deliberation, the committee has decided to approve the firework party application. The event will be held on the 4th of July in the park and will include a live band, food, and of course, fireworks. We hope that this event will be a fun and safe way for the community to come together and celebrate Independence Day.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Firework Party of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This Firework Party to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Firework Party and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at appsoworld, we also don’t use our own server to download the Firework Party. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Firework Party.
If you have any query about the app or about appsoworld, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.