FireTV cast plugin for Yatse is one of the best and most popular casting plugin for Kodi. It allows you to cast your Kodi content to your FireTV device. With this plugin, you can easily watch your favorite Kodi content on the big screen. The plugin is easy to use and it has a very user-friendly interface. It also has a lot of great features that you will love.
The technical specifications of the FireTV cast plugin for Yatse for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
FireTV cast plugin for Yatse Andorid App Summary
FireTV cast plugin for Yatse was developed by Tolriq and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download FireTV cast plugin for Yatse from Google Play store under the Tools category. The latest version of FireTV cast plugin for Yatse is 1.0.1 on Play store with total users of 61876. The FireTV cast plugin for Yatse app has a user rating of 4.6 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the FireTV cast plugin for Yatse is Jan 22, 2019. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the FireTV cast plugin for Yatse on your computer using the emulators. The step by step guides below will help you do so.
FireTV cast plugin for Yatse App Overview and Details
This application is a plugin for Yatse, the Kodi Remote.
When this application is installed, you can use your FireTv devices as remote players from Yatse cast/player selection dialog.
Support and documentation
– Setup and usage documentation: https://yatse.tv/Wiki
– Support: https://yatse.tv/Debug
– FAQs: https://yatse.tv/FAQ
Please use website or email for support and feature requests, as comments on Play Store do not allow to gather enough information or contact you back.
– This application does not have a launcher icon.
– You need to have purchased the Unlocker to use Yatse cast function.
– Internet permission is needed to talk to your devices via the network.
– The screenshots contain content © copyright Blender Foundation | sintel.org / elephantsdream.org / bigbuckbunny.org / tearsofsteel.com
– All images are used under their respective CC Licenses | http://creativecommons.org
– Kodi™ / XBMC™ are trademarks of the XBMC Foundation
– Except the material attributed above, all posters, still images and titles depicted in our screenshots are fictitious, any similarity to actual movies copyrighted or not, dead or alive, is purely coincidental
– No animal was harmed in the making of this app
Features of FireTV cast plugin for Yatse for PC
1. Application is a plugin for Yatse, the Kodi Remote.
2. When the application is installed, you can use your Fire TV devices as remote players from the Yatse cast/player selection dialog.
3. The application has a setup and usage documentation.
4. The application has support.
5. The application has FAQs.
6. The application does not have a launcher icon.
7. The application needs the Unlocker to be purchased to use the Yatse cast function.
8. The application needs internet permission to talk to your devices via the network.
9. The screenshots contain content copyrighted by Blender Foundation, sintel.org, elephantsdream.org, bigbuckbunny.org, tearsofsteel.com.
10. The images in the screenshots are used under their respective Creative Commons Licenses.
How To Install & Download FireTV cast plugin for Yatse For PC Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the FireTV cast plugin for Yatse for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the FireTV cast plugin for Yatse.
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for FireTV cast plugin for Yatse on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the FireTV cast plugin for Yatse and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the FireTV cast plugin for Yatse on your computer right away.
|App Name:||FireTV cast plugin for Yatse On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jan 22, 2019|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this FireTV cast plugin for Yatse?
Fix crash with Android 9
Let’s hope one day Nokia release proper Pie builds 🙂
FireTV cast plugin for Yatse is a great way to stream your content to your TV. The plugin is easy to use and setup, and provides a great streaming experience. The plugin is definitely a must have for any Yatse user who wants to stream content to their TV.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the FireTV cast plugin for Yatse on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This FireTV cast plugin for Yatse to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for FireTV cast plugin for Yatse and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at appsoworld, we also don’t use our own server to download the FireTV cast plugin for Yatse. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the FireTV cast plugin for Yatse.
If you have any query about the app or about appsoworld, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.