If you are looking for a lockscreen that is both beautiful and functional, then you should try Fireflies. This app features a stunning design that will make your device look amazing. But it also includes several powerful features that will make your life easier. For example, Fireflies can be used to control your music playback, access your notifications, and more.
So, you want to download the Fireflies lockscreen for PC and install it now. But do you know the technical specifications of it? Why not get to know them before discussing installation steps?
Fireflies lockscreen Andorid App Summary
The Fireflies lockscreen is listed under the Tools category on Google Play store from where you can download it on your Android phone. The name of the developer of the Fireflies lockscreen is App Free Studio. The current version of Fireflies lockscreen is 69 with a total user count of 19154689 and an overall user rating of 4.2.
Sep 20, 2021 was the last date the Fireflies lockscreen was updated on Google Play Store. You can install it on your computer only by using an Emulator. The most common and safest emulators for PC are NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We have included the installation process and everything you need to know in this article. Follow along as we go through them step by step
How To Install & Download Fireflies lockscreen For PC Windows 10/8/7
NOX player is an Android emulator that will help you run the Fireflies lockscreen on your PC. Follow the guide below that will walk you through the process of downloading and installing it:
- First, you have to install NOX playeron your computer that will create the environment for the Fireflies lockscreen to run on your computer.
- To install NOX player on your computer, you need to download it from the NOX website. Go ahead and do that first.
- Now, locate the installation file in your download folder and double click on it to start the installation.
- Once installed, skip the tutorials, and navigate to the Play store icon on the top of the homepage.
- Click on the store icon and here you have to log into your Play store account (Google account)
- After logging in, click on the search bar and search for Fireflies lockscreen. You’ll see it pop in the first position.
- There will be an Install button alongside. Go ahead and click on that and start downloading the Fireflies lockscreen on your PC.
- Nox Player will do the rest and get the Fireflies lockscreen on your computer. You can now use it as you do on your phone.
|App Name:||Fireflies lockscreen On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||App Free Studio|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Sep 20, 2021|
|Get it On:|
Fireflies lockscreen App Overview and Details
A beautiful lock screen with Fireflies live wallpaper theme for Android devices,
Make you enjoy one of the seven wonders of the insect world on your phone’s lock screen,the flashing signals from fireflies looks
vivid under forest HD wallpapers.
1. Simulate the flashing signals animation of fireflies.
2. Simulate the animation of fluttering butterfly.
3. Support unlock sound settings,you have ten nice ringtones to choose.
4. Support set pin password via keypad lock screen for lock security.
5. Support customize unlock text,device name and operator name.
6. Support customize wallpaper.
7. Support display notifications such as unread messages ,unread mail,missed call and so on in lock screen.
8. Support ‘slide to unlock’,including ‘slide up to unlock’,’slide down to unlock’,’slide left to unlock’
and ‘slide right to unlock’.
9. Support display widget in lock screen(Recommend music widget)
10. Support Pattern lock for lock security.
11. Support change clock/date text color,text size and text fonts.
12. Support swipe to remove notifications
13. Support change themes for setting background.
14. Blur wallpaper with unread notifications.
15. Support random keypad or password to enhance the security for your phone
16. Support unlock animation.
17. Support music control
How to use?
1.open this app’s settings,then this ‘Fireflies live wallpaper lock screen’ will start to work.
2.You can preview the screen lock by clicking the ‘preview’ option no matter when you change any settings.
3.You can change the unlock ways by clicking the ‘Slide to unlock style’ option and select the corresponding option.
Q: What should I do if I encounter double lock screen?
A:You can click ‘Disable System Screen Lock’ option to close system screen lock or set to none.
Q:When I turn on the notifications,it talks back to me while operating my phone.
A:Please turn off ‘Talkback’ in Accessibility of System setting.
Q:This lock screen sometimes not work?
A:It means that this lock screen had been killed,This happens when the system is in low memory while you are playing games or you start too many applications. In order to avoid this you can toggle on the ‘Advanced Settings’ to tell the system not to kill it while on low memory.
Q:How to uninstall?
A:Settings–>Security–>Device administrators,Deactivate the application,then you can uninstall normally.
This ‘Fireflies live wallpaper lock screen’ has been tested on latest devices such as Samsung Galaxy S3/S4,Nexus 5/7,HTC one and Sony Xperia Z.
Please contact us if your device is not supported.
This application is completely free of charge,so download it to enjoy the wonder world of fireflies,
In addition, share it with your friends if you really like this application,Thanks!
Features of Fireflies lockscreen for PC
delay to response my touch.
A:Please try to increase the ‘Screen Timeout’ value in the ‘Display’ of this app’s settings.
Whats New In this Fireflies lockscreen?
Fireflies lockscreen is a beautiful and mesmerizing application that provides a wonderful lockscreen experience. The application is easy to use and provides a great way to customize your lockscreen. The application is also very stable and works well on a variety of devices. Overall, Fireflies lockscreen is a great application that is sure to provide a great experience for users.
As we conclude the guide and you get to use the Fireflies lockscreen on your PC, we’re open to your questions. The comment box is open for you to ask for assistance if you need any.
We refer the ownership of This Fireflies lockscreen to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Fireflies lockscreen and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at appsoworld, we also don’t use our own server to download the Fireflies lockscreen. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Fireflies lockscreen.
If you have any query about the app or about appsoworld, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.