Firefighters are responsible for saving lives and property from fire and other emergencies. They do this by fighting fires, performing search and rescue, and providing emergency medical services.
Becoming a firefighter is a challenging and rewarding career. It takes a special person to handle the physical and emotional demands of the job.
Firefighter Pocket Prep is an app that helps you prepare for the firefighter entrance exam. It contains practice questions and detailed explanations.
The app is easy to use and it’s compatible with all devices. It’s the perfect tool for anyone who wants to become a firefighter.
The technical specifications of the Firefighter Pocket Prep for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Firefighter Pocket Prep Andorid App Summary
Firefighter Pocket Prep was developed by Pocket Prep, Inc. and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Firefighter Pocket Prep from Google Play Store under the Education category. The latest version of Firefighter Pocket Prep is 4.7.9 on Play store with total users of 32341. The Firefighter Pocket Prep app has a user rating of 4.5 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Firefighter Pocket Prep is Nov 26, 2020. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Firefighter Pocket Prep on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install Firefighter Pocket Prep For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Getting the Firefighter Pocket Prep installed on your PC can be super easy if you use the NOX player. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators for both PC and Mac. Just use the steps below to download the Firefighter Pocket Prep and use it on your PC:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player emulator. Go ahead and do that. You’ll find the installation file in your download folder
- Now, install it on your computer by double clicking the installer. It will take a few minutes if you have a fast computer.
- Once installed, you’re ready to get the Firefighter Pocket Prep on your PC. Just locate the Play store app in the NOX homepage and log into your Google account.
- Search for the Firefighter Pocket Prep in the search bar of Play store and install it from there. You’ll get a quick launching icon on the NOX homepage after that.
- Click the icon at any time, and you’ll be able to use the Firefighter Pocket Prep on your computer every time you open NOX player.
|App Name:||Firefighter Pocket Prep On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Pocket Prep, Inc.|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Nov 26, 2020|
|Get it On:|
Firefighter Pocket Prep App Overview and Details
The Firefighter 1 and 2 examinations test your understanding of fire behavior, building construction, and the various tools necessary for safe and effective firefighting. Pocket Prep’s Fire 1 & 2 exam prep app follows IFSTA’s Essentials of Fire Fighting and Fire Department Operations, 6th Edition and makes it easy for you to create exams based on your progress through the book.
Pocket Prep’s Firefighter practice test app is a powerful exam simulator that allows you to create customized practice tests with detailed answer explanations for every question. View your results and exam history with just a few taps. Study anywhere at any time without Internet.
The app utilizes the “spacing effect” to enhance your learning capability. You’ll space out your studying into shorter, more productive study sessions which allow your brain to retain more information. Simply tell the app how many questions you want to take, enable the timer, and filter exam content to create the perfect study experience.
Firefighter Exam Prep Features:
– Two practice modes: simulation and study
– Content updates pushed automatically
– Automatic test saving and retrieval
– Detailed history and results reporting
– Question of the Day notifications
– Exam day countdown
– Intuitive navigation
– Study reminders
Firefighter topics and chapters:
We take each exam and break it down into knowledge areas so that you can filter your study sessions based on your needs.
– Chapter 01: Orientation and Fire Service History
– Chapter 02: Firefighter Safety and Health
– Chapter 03: Fire Department Communications
– Chapter 04: Building Construction
– Chapter 05: Fire Behavior
– Chapter 06: Firefighter Personal Protective Equipment
– Chapter 07: Portable Fire Extinguishers
– Chapter 08: Ropes, Webbing, and Knots
– Chapter 09: Structural Search, Victim Removal, and Firefighter Survival
– Chapter 10: Scene Lighting, Rescue Tools, Vehicle Extrication and Technical Rescue
– Chapter 11: Forcible Entry
– Chapter 12: Ground Ladders
– Chapter 13: Tactical Ventilation
– Chapter 14: Water Supply
– Chapter 15: Fire Hose
– Chapter 16: Fire Stream
– Chapter 17: Fire Control
– Chapter 18: Loss Control
– Chapter 19: Fire Origin and Cause
– Chapter 20: Fire Protection Systems
– Chapter 21: Fire and Life Safety Initiatives
– Chapter 22: Emergency Medical Care for Fire Department First Responders
– Chapter 23: Hazards, Behavior, and Identification of Hazardous Materials/WMD
– Chapter 24: Mitigating Hazardous Materials/WMD
Why study with Pocket Prep?
Our team of writers and editors meticulously craft practice questions and detailed answer explanations with you in mind. Your success is our success. We’re dedicated to bringing you the best content that will help you achieve more. Our app is updated with the latest exam standards and is ready for 2018 testing.
Free With Download
– 30 free practice questions
– 30 free bonus questions through social media
– 14 days of free Question of the Day
– 725 total practice questions with Premium upgrade
– Priority email support
– The Premium upgrade is a one-time purchase and not a subscription!
Since 2011, Pocket Prep has been the leader in mobile test prep and has helped over five million students and professionals achieve more. You’re destined for success. Pocket Prep will help you get there.
Features of Firefighter Pocket Prep for PC
Chapter 11: Hazardous Materials
– Chapter 12: Terrorism
– Chapter 13: Water Supply
– Chapter 14: Fire Apparatus
Whats New In this Firefighter Pocket Prep?
Pocket Prep has been working hard to fix bugs and improve performance. This release fixes some issues when loading questions.
Good luck in your studies and please share with us your successful exam completions!!
I am a firefighter and I am passionate about helping people. I want to use my skills to help others, and I know that the firefighter Pocket Prep application will help me do that. This application is extremely helpful and it has taught me a lot about what to do in emergencies. I am grateful for the opportunity to use this application, and I know that it will help me become a better firefighter.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Firefighter Pocket Prep on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This Firefighter Pocket Prep to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Firefighter Pocket Prep and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at appsoworld, we also don’t use our own server to download the Firefighter Pocket Prep. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Firefighter Pocket Prep.
If you have any query about the app or about appsoworld, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.