Fire Emblem Heroes is a mobile strategy game based on the Fire Emblem series of video games. Players summon heroes from the Fire Emblem series to fight for them in strategic battles against other players. The game features characters from across the Fire Emblem series, including Marth, Ike, Robin, and Lucina from the Fire Emblem: Awakening game, and Ryoma, Xander, and Corrin from the Fire Emblem Fates game.
The technical specifications of the Fire Emblem Heroes for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Fire Emblem Heroes Andorid App Summary
Fire Emblem Heroes was developed by Nintendo Co., Ltd. and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Fire Emblem Heroes from Google Play Store under the Simulation category. The latest version of Fire Emblem Heroes is 6.8.0 on Play store with total users of 8688276. The Fire Emblem Heroes app has a user rating of 4.5 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Fire Emblem Heroes is Aug 3, 2022. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Fire Emblem Heroes on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install Fire Emblem Heroes For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Installing the Fire Emblem Heroes using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Fire Emblem Heroes on your PC:
- Download the Nox player emulator on your computer and install it by double-clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Fire Emblem Heroes here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
|App Name:||Fire Emblem Heroes On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Nintendo Co., Ltd.|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 3, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Features of Fire Emblem Heroes for PC
Yusuke Kozaki and Hidari. Some of the Heroes you’ll be able to summon include Fire Emblem Awakening’s Chrom, Fire Emblem Fates’ Xander, and Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia’s Alm.
1. An epic quest with over 1,800 story stages available as of August 2022.
2. Intense battles with touch-and-drag controls and the ability to attack by simply swiping an ally over an enemy.
3. Strengthen your favorite Heroes with leveling, skills, weapons, equipable items, and more.
4. Replayable modes including the main story, competitions against other players, and more.
5. Numerous Hero characters from the Fire Emblem series and brand-new characters.
6. Characters designed by Yusuke Kozaki and Hidari.
7. The ability to summon Fire Emblem Awakening’s Chrom, Fire Emblem Fates’ Xander, and Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia’s Alm.
8. A streamlined experience for on-the-go play with maps that fit in the palm of your hand.
9. Free to download with optional in-app purchases.
10. Continuing the Fire Emblem journey on smart devices that began with Fire Emblem Awakening.
Fire Emblem Heroes App Overview and Details
Nintendo’s hit strategy-RPG Fire Emblem series, which has been going strong for more than 30 years, continues its journey on smart devices.
Fight battles customized for touch screens and on-the-go play. Summon characters from across the Fire Emblem universe. Develop your Heroes’ skills, and take them to new heights. This is your adventure—a Fire Emblem that’s like nothing you’ve seen before!
This application is free to download and offers some optional in-app purchases.
■ An epic quest
The game features an ongoing, original story where new characters and dozens upon dozens of battle-tested Heroes from across the Fire Emblem universe meet.
There are over 1,800 story stages available as of August 2022! (This total includes all difficulty modes.) Clear these story stages and you’ll earn Orbs, which are used for summoning Heroes.
New story chapters are added frequently, so don’t miss out!
■ Intense battles
Take part in strategic turn-based battles streamlined for on-the-go play with maps that fit in the palm of your hand! You’ll need to think hard about the advantages and disadvantages of each Hero’s weapon…and even evaluate the map itself as you battle. Lead your army with easy touch-and-drag controls, including the ability to attack by simply swiping an ally over an enemy.
New to strategic turn-based battles? Don’t worry! Use the Auto-Battle option to have your characters fight on their own.
■ Strengthen your favorite Heroes
There are many ways to strengthen your allies: leveling, skills, weapons, equipable items, and more. Take your characters to greater and greater heights as you battle for victory.
■ Replayable modes
In addition to the main story, there are many other modes where you can strengthen your allies, compete against other players, and more.
■ Original characters meet legendary Heroes
The game features numerous Hero characters from the Fire Emblem series and brand-new characters created by artists Yusuke Kozaki, Shigeki Maeshima, and Yoshiku. Some Heroes will fight at your side as allies, while others may stand in your way as fierce enemies to be defeated and added to your army.
Featuring Heroes from the following games in the series!
・ Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon & the Blade of Light
・ Fire Emblem: Mystery of the Emblem
・ Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War
・ Fire Emblem: Thracia 776
・ Fire Emblem: The Binding Blade
・ Fire Emblem: The Blazing Blade
・ Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones
・ Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance
・ Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn
・ Fire Emblem: New Mystery of the Emblem
・ Fire Emblem Awakening
・ Fire Emblem Fates: Birthright/Conquest
・ Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia
・ Fire Emblem: Three Houses
・ Tokyo Mirage Sessions ♯FE Encore
* Internet connectivity required to play. Data charges may apply.
* You must be at least 13+ to use this game with a Nintendo Account.
* Variations in individual device specifications and other applications being run on a device may affect normal operation of this application.
* May include advertising.
Whats New In this Fire Emblem Heroes?
・ A new event type, Binding Worlds, has been added! The first event will take place mid-August.
・ The selection of Heroes appearing in upcoming summoning events has been adjusted. For more details, see in-game notifications.
・ New skills for Legendary Hero Alm and Mythic Hero Naga have been added.
・ Five new map types were added to the Arena.
Fire Emblem Heroes is an addictive, fun-filled strategy game that can be enjoyed by all. The intuitive touch screen controls make it easy to pick up and play, while the depth of the gameplay ensures that you will keep coming back for more. With its stunning graphics and engaging story, Fire Emblem Heroes is a must-have app for any mobile gamer.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Fire Emblem Heroes on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This Fire Emblem Heroes to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Fire Emblem Heroes and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at appsoworld, we also don’t use our own server to download the Fire Emblem Heroes. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Fire Emblem Heroes.
If you have any query about the app or about appsoworld, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.