In the 1830s, French philosopher and mathematician, Pierre-Simon Laplace, wrote about the camera lucida, an optical device that would allow an artist to trace an object in space. The camera lucida was a prism that reflected an image onto paper, allowing the artist to trace the object. The camera lucida was eventually made into a handheld device and became popular among artists.
Before we get to know the steps to download and install the Fino – Camera Lucida For PC for PC, let’s discuss its technical specifications:
Fino – Camera Lucida App Overview and Details
Fino – Camera Lucida App Overview and Details
The Fino App functions is similar to the Camera Lucida: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Camera_lucida
Learn to draw with your photo as a digital drawing template in real time.
Fino is a sketch app for everyone who loves to draw and all upcoming artists.
How to use Fino:
• Choose an photo from your gallery.
• Change the opacity and focus the camera.
• Skewing or move the photo.
• Mirror or scale or rotate the photo.
• You can use our slice tool or the flicker options.
• Use the drawing grid: More easily and accurately depict perspective to details or overall compositions.
• Draw photo sections, to create a large picture.
• A tripod or applicable stand, to hold your device for more elaborate works, is recommended.
• Save your current setup for future drawings.
If you have any questions or suggestions, contact us: email@example.com
Download & Install Fino – Camera Lucida For PC: Windows 10/8/7
To install the Fino – Camera Lucida on your Windows computer, you will need to install an Android emulator first. Let’s see how to get this done in a few minutes:
- The first thing you’ll do is download the Memu emulator on your computer. You will find it in your Downloads folder.
- Installing it may take longer if your PC has less power. A powerful PC makes the installation faster. Just double click on the file and accept the installation.
- Decline the additional app installations, click on finish, and the Memu emulator will launch on your computer.
- Play store is pre-installed in Memu, and you’ll see it right after the installation is done. Open it up by double clicking.
- Log into your Play store account with email and password, then search for the Fino – Camera Lucida on the search bar.
- From the search results, click on your desired Fino – Camera Lucida result and click on the install button to start the download process.
- Now, wait a while and the Fino – Camera Lucida will be installed on your PC and emulator with a shortcut button to both.
- Run the Fino – Camera Lucida with the shortcut icon. Congratulations, you’ve successfully installed and ran the Fino – Camera Lucida on your PC.
|Fino – Camera Lucida On Your PC
|Jan 13, 2018
|Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)
|Art & Design
|Get it On:
Fino – Camera Lucida Andorid App Summary
Petales is the developer of this Fino – Camera Lucida application. It is listed under the Art & Design category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 462613+ users of this app. The Fino – Camera Lucida app rating is currently 1.4.5.
It was last updated on Jan 13, 2018. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Fino – Camera Lucida for PC
1. Draw in real time using your photo as a template.
2. Change the opacity and focus of the camera.
3. Skew, move, mirror, scale, or rotate the photo.
4. Use the drawing grid to help with perspective and details.
5. Draw photo sections to create a larger picture.
6. Save your current setup for future drawings.
7. Contact us with any questions or suggestions.
8. Recommended for more elaborate works: use a tripod or stand.
9. Enjoy creating art with Fino!
10. Share your drawings with others.
Whats New In this Fino – Camera Lucida?
• Bug fixes, performance improvements and optimizations.
Camera Lucida is an app that helps you take better pictures. It does this by allowing you to see the photo you are taking in real time, as if you were looking at it through a camera. This app is perfect for anyone who wants to take better pictures, whether they are a beginner or an experienced photographer.
This concludes our article on Fino – Camera Lucida Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or Fino – Camera Lucida for Windows. Glad to help you out!
We refer the ownership of This Fino – Camera Lucida to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Fino – Camera Lucida and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at appsoworld, we also don’t use our own server to download the Fino – Camera Lucida. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Fino – Camera Lucida.
If you have any query about the app or about appsoworld, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.