Since the iPhone 5s was released in 2013, fingerprint gestures have become a popular way to interact with the device. Instead of pressing buttons, users can now use their fingerprints to scroll, select, and activate various functions. This article will explore the history and development of fingerprint gestures, as well as the benefits and drawbacks of using this technology.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Fingerprint Gestures for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
|App Name:||Fingerprint Gestures On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Hue Essentials|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Feb 3, 2018|
|Get it On:|
Fingerprint Gestures Andorid App Summary
The Fingerprint Gestures was developed by the popular developer agency named Hue Essentials. They have the Fingerprint Gestures in the Tools category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 1.8, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 2342936 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 3.2 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With Fingerprint Gestures latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Feb 3, 2018 was the last date the Fingerprint Gestures was updated with new features. If you want to use the Fingerprint Gestures on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the Fingerprint Gestures using the emulator later on.
How To Install & Download Fingerprint Gestures For PC Windows 10/8/7
Installing the Fingerprint Gestures using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Fingerprint Gestures on your PC:
- Download the NOX player on your computer and install it by double clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Fingerprint Gestures here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
Features of Fingerprint Gestures for PC
– Android 6.0+ / Samsung Android 5.0+ required
– Use fingerprint sensor to control phone/tablet
– Swipe sensor to check notifications
– Touch sensor to scroll through app/notifications
– Quickly turn phone to sleep by tapping sensor
– More actions available with root access
– Accessibility service for responsible purposes
Fingerprint Gestures App Overview and Details
Requirements: Android 6.0+ / Samsung Android 5.0+
Enable the fingerprint actions of Google Pixel on your device. Use gestures like single tap, double tap, or fast tap (swipe) to control your phone and/or tablet.
To check your notifications, swipe down on the fingerprint sensor on your phone. Touch your fingerprint sensor and scroll through an app of your choice. To quickly turn your phone to sleep, just tap the sensor. And so much more!
• Icon touch panel
• Recent apps
• Sleep (Root)
• Power button menu
• Scroll down (Root)
• Scroll up (Root)
• Open notifications panel
• Toggle notifications panel
• Open quick settings
• Toggle quick settings
• Play/pause song (6.0+)
• Next song (6.0+)
• Previous song (6.0+)
• Toggle auto-rotate (6.0+)
• Torch (6.0+)
• Toggle ringer mode
• App shortcut
• Screenshot (Root)
• Assistant (Root)
• Toggle split screen (7.0+)
• Switch to last app (7.0+)
• Marshmallow+: Android device running Marshmallow or higher with a fingerprint sensor. A fingerprint sensor is supported if the device manufacturer implemented Google’s fingerprint API.
• Lollipop+: Samsung Pass API is also supported. Not supported on all devices. Requirements: Samsung Device & Samsung Pass API
• Only some functionality requires root. Root is needed to control extra functionality.
Usage of accessibility service privileges is for purpose of providing accessibility features and non-accessibility purposes. This service is used for responsible, innovative purpose which may include:
• Triggering of automated action: back, home, recents, power button menu, open notifications panel / quick settings, toggle split screen, switch to last app.
• Disabled persons can facilitate actions.
You need to confirm the permission dialogue to grant these actions.
Whats New In this Fingerprint Gestures?
• Added HEADSETHOOK action (root);
• Updated translations.
The Fingerprint Gestures application is a great way to keep your device secure. By using your fingerprint, you can keep your device locked and only accessible by you. This is a great way to keep your data safe and secure.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Fingerprint Gestures of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This Fingerprint Gestures to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Fingerprint Gestures and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at appsoworld, we also don’t use our own server to download the Fingerprint Gestures. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Fingerprint Gestures.
If you have any query about the app or about appsoworld, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.