Do you like to play soccer? Do you have ten fingers? If you answered yes to both of these questions, then you’ll love Finger Soccer! Finger Soccer is a simple, yet addictive game that can be played by anyone, regardless of age or skill level. The objective of the game is to score as many goals as possible by using your fingers to kick a virtual soccer ball. The game is played by two people, or two teams of two people. The first player to score five goals wins the game.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Finger Soccer for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
How To Install & Download Finger Soccer For PC Windows 10/8/7
Downloading and installing the Finger Soccer on PC shouldn’t be a hassle when you have the NOX player installed. Let’s help you get this popular android emulator on your computer and install the Finger Soccer using it on your PC, step by step:
- Step 1: You need to download the NOX player on your computer first. So, go ahead and download it.
- Step 2: Now, install the Nox player from your computer, from the downloads list, typically in a specific folder.
- Step 3: The installation will take a few minutes depending on how powerful a computer you’re using.
- Step 4: Launch the NOX player after installing. Now, skip out the pop-ups and find the Play Store app on top.
- Step 5: Enter the Play Store app and search for Finger Soccer so that you get this on your first result.
- Step 6: Click on Install and the download process will start right away. After that, you just start using the Finger Soccer on your computer.
|App Name:||Finger Soccer On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Feb 27, 2020|
|Get it On:|
Finger Soccer Andorid App Summary
On Google Play store, you can find the Finger Soccer in the Board category. You can download and install Finger Soccer on your Android phone from there. pescAPPs is the developer of Finger Soccer who made this app.
1.4 is the latest version of Finger Soccer that you can see on Google Play Store. And this app comes with a total user count of 1316029. Plus, you’ll see that Finger Soccer has a good user rating of 4.1.
You can install the latest version of Finger Soccer, which is Feb 27, 2020 on your computer only via an Android emulator. It’s not possible to directly install on PC. You can use the NOX player, BlueStacks, or Memu Emulator to install Finger Soccer on your PC.
Our guide in this article will help you download and install it by yourself. Just keep following this article and go through the guide below.
Features of Finger Soccer for PC
1. Single player and multiplayer modes
2. Choose from America’s Cup or Euro Cup
3. Select from a variety of tactics
4. Fun and challenging gameplay
5. Great for kids
6. Exciting for all ages
7. Challenging AI opponents
8. Varied and exciting levels
9. Awesome graphics
10. Fun and entertaining for all!
Finger Soccer App Overview and Details
Funny turn-based soccer game for kids. It has two modes of play:
– Single player
– Two players.
Choose one of the selections of the America’s Cup or Euro Cup, choose one of the tactics available and start playing the game!
Whats New In this Finger Soccer?
New parental button
Finger Soccer is the perfect game for people who want to play soccer but don’t have enough space to play the real game. This app is also great for people who want to improve their soccer skills. Finger Soccer is a very fun and addictive game that can be played by anyone.
That’s it! That’s how you download Finger Soccer on your PC and install it like a pro. If you’re still trying to figure it out, let us know in the comments below:
We refer the ownership of This Finger Soccer to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Finger Soccer and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at appsoworld, we also don’t use our own server to download the Finger Soccer. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Finger Soccer.
If you have any query about the app or about appsoworld, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.