A finger chooser is an app that allows you to choose which finger to use for a certain action. For example, you can choose to use your thumb to press the Home button, or your index finger to open the Camera app. This can be helpful if you have a lot of apps installed and you want to use a specific finger for a specific action.
The technical specifications of the Finger Chooser for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Finger Chooser Andorid App Summary
Finger Chooser was developed by Modern Alchemy and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Finger Chooser from Google Play Store under the Productivity category. The latest version of Finger Chooser is 1.0 on Play store with total users of 240948. The Finger Chooser app has a user rating of 3.5 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Finger Chooser is May 19, 2017. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Finger Chooser on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install Finger Chooser For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Installing the Finger Chooser using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Finger Chooser on your PC:
- Download the Nox player emulator on your computer and install it by double-clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Finger Chooser here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
|Finger Chooser On Your PC
|Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)
|May 19, 2017
|Get it On:
Features of Finger Chooser for PC
-Touch the screen with your friends and the app will randomly pick one of you.
-The app can also assign you into teams or give a random order to all fingers touching the screen.
Finger Chooser App Overview and Details
Touch the screen with your friends and the app will randomly pick one of you.
The app can also assign you into teams or give a random order to all fingers touching the screen.
Whats New In this Finger Chooser?
The Finger Chooser app is a great way to choose who does what. With its simple design, it is easy to use and makes deciding who does what a breeze. Whether you are picking who packs the lunch or who takes out the trash, the Finger Chooser app is the perfect tool for the job.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Finger Chooser on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This Finger Chooser to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Finger Chooser and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at appsoworld, we also don’t use our own server to download the Finger Chooser. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Finger Chooser.
If you have any query about the app or about appsoworld, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.