Finfluence is a social media platform that allows users to connect with each other and share their thoughts on finance and investing. The platform is designed to help users learn about finance and investing, and to provide a forum for discussing and sharing investment ideas. Finfluence also provides a variety of tools and resources for users, including a portfolio tracker, market news and analysis, and investment education.
We will help you download the Finfluence for PC and install it fast. But you must know the technical specifications of it before that. Here are they:
Download & Install Finfluence on PC: Windows 11/10/8/7
Using the NOX app Player is a great way to download and install the Finfluence on your PC. All you have to do is, follow the steps below, install the Finfluence, and use it on the bigger screen of your computer:
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player on your computer using the official link here.
- Step 2: You’ll install this great emulator from your computer and click on launch to start the interface.
- Step 3: Next step is to log into your Google account in the Play Store app that the NOX app player comes with.
- Step 4: To find the Finfluence, you have to search for it in Play Store after logging into the Play store account.
- Step 5: As you see, the Finfluence appears on the first result. Click on it and you’ll see the Install button to download it.
- Step 6: Download the Finfluence by clicking install. It will take a few minutes to get the app shortcut added to your homepage.
- Step 7: Start using the Finfluence on your computer by launching it using the app icon you can see on the NOX app player homepage.
|App Name:||Finfluence On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Norbert D. Frank|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Mar 23, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Finfluence Andorid App Summary
Norbert D. Frank is the developer of the Finfluence, and they have the app under the Finance of Google Play Store. The latest version of the Finfluence from them is 2.1.10 with over 30936 users under the hood. With a 5.0 rating, the Finfluence is clearly a popular choice for users for the job it does.
Latest update date of the Finfluence is Mar 23, 2022, so you’ll find the latest features. However, you can’t just use the app directly on a computer, you need to use an Emulator to do so. Our recommendations for emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, and Memu Emulator.
Do you need a guide to download and install the Finfluence on your computer using an emulator? This article is all about helping you do just that! Stick to the guide below.
Finfluence App Overview and Details
Important information: the update 2.1.0 caused on some devices a problem with the cache which could lead to missing data on the start screen. The data itself is safe, just the cache is not fully loaded. On most devices, it is enough to go to Settings and execute “Recreate statistics”. If this does not help, please wait for update 2.1.2 which will be published on 03/12/2020. Please excuse any inconveniences – Norbert D. Frank –
Finfluence is a modern expense tracking app with focus on simplicity, privacy and comprehensive documentation. Unique to Finfluence is the fact that the app is deliberately not structured like an accounting system, allowing you choose your own level of detail – from greatly simplified to very detailed. The free version contains all essential functions, has no ads, and you can enter unlimited categories and transactions. Tracking one’s own finances is more important than ever. Finfluence combines powerful features with simple concepts.
Finfluence is the successor to the successful „Better than Budgeting” app. The main features and concepts are the same but have been modernized and improved. Existing data can be transferred from „Better than Budgeting“ to Finfluence.
* The central category list shows all essential information at a glance.
* To add a transaction, just tap on a category.
* The category type „Saving & Investing“ seperates savings and investment payments from expenses.
* Choose from over 200 icons.
* Set a custom budget for your categories.
* Open from each page the corresponding documentation in case you need it.
* Assign payment methods to your transactions and analyze their usage.
* Finfluence can be used completely offline – no data is transferred to central servers.
* Automate repeating transactions. Repetitions can be cancelled after a certain number of transactions of at a specific end date.
* Daily backups can be automated. Send your backups via e-mail.
* Protect the app via PIN code or fingerprint.
* Use the build-in reports and charts to analyze your data.
* Various statistics and average values give you valuable information.
* Customize the financial month to start at a specific day.
* Free of charge and free of advertising.
A premium version contains additional advanced features. During the introductory period of Finfluence in the first quarter of 2019, all premium functions will be available free of charge. From April 1st, 2019 on, Finfluence Premium can be activated via an In-App Purchase.
* Add up to four subcategories to each category.
* Synchronize multiple devices via Dropbox (will be released in January 2019).
* Use keywords to create comprehensive analyses and reports. For example, several categories, but also individual transactions, can be linked and analyzed using a specific keyword.
* The additional evaluation type “Matrix” offers a detailed overview in tabular form.
* Create custom reports and define all input parameter upfront to execute it immediately.
* Give categories optionally a start and end date.
* Use the extended statistics to further understand your finances.
Personal message from developer and founder Norbert D. Frank:
“In today’s complex, fast-moving financial world, it is more important than ever to understand one’s own finances in detail. Those who actively manage and monitor their money can always make conscious decisions and adapt easily to changing living conditions. Finfluence’s goal is to provide independent tools and practical information to help you achieve greater freedom and quality of life. The previous app „Better than Budgeting” was downloaded over 500,000 times and many improvements and user feedback have been incorporated into the development of Finfluence. I hope you like the result! By the way, there is no corporation or external investor behind the app. You can reach me personally and I would love to hear from you!”
Features of Finfluence for PC
passcode or Touch ID.
Whats New In this Finfluence?
Updates the Dropbox authentication workflow.
Finfluence is a social media platform that connects influencers with brands and businesses to create mutually beneficial partnerships. The platform allows businesses to find and connect with influencers, and provides influencers with the ability to create and manage their own portfolio. Finfluence also offers brands and businesses the ability to measure the return on investment of their influencer marketing campaigns.
That’s it! We hope that the guide above has been a help for you to install it on your computer. Need to know more about the emulator or the Finfluence? Let us know!
We refer the ownership of This Finfluence to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Finfluence and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at appsoworld, we also don’t use our own server to download the Finfluence. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Finfluence.
If you have any query about the app or about appsoworld, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.