The FINDER Toolbox is a software development kit (SDK) that enables you to develop custom applications that interact with FINDER, the leading search and discovery solution for the life sciences. The FINDER Toolbox makes it easy to access the FINDER search engine and database from your own applications, and to query and analyze the data returned. With the FINDER Toolbox, you can quickly build custom search and discovery solutions for your lab or organization.
So, you want to download the FINDER Toolbox for PC and install it now. But do you know the technical specifications of it? Why not get to know them before discussing installation steps?
FINDER Toolbox Andorid App Summary
The FINDER Toolbox is listed under the Tools category on Google Play store from where you can download it on your Android phone. The name of the developer of the FINDER Toolbox is Finder ® S.p.A.. The current version of FINDER Toolbox is 2.3.4 with a total user count of 200081 and an overall user rating of 0.0.
Nov 11, 2021 was the last date the FINDER Toolbox was updated on Google Play Store. You can install it on your computer only by using an Emulator. The most common and safest emulators for PC are NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We have included the installation process and everything you need to know in this article. Follow along as we go through them step by step
How To Install & Download FINDER Toolbox For PC Windows 10/8/7
NOX player is an Android emulator that will help you run the FINDER Toolbox on your PC. Follow the guide below that will walk you through the process of downloading and installing it:
- First, you have to install NOX playeron your computer that will create the environment for the FINDER Toolbox to run on your computer.
- To install NOX player on your computer, you need to download it from the NOX website. Go ahead and do that first.
- Now, locate the installation file in your download folder and double click on it to start the installation.
- Once installed, skip the tutorials, and navigate to the Play store icon on the top of the homepage.
- Click on the store icon and here you have to log into your Play store account (Google account)
- After logging in, click on the search bar and search for FINDER Toolbox. You’ll see it pop in the first position.
- There will be an Install button alongside. Go ahead and click on that and start downloading the FINDER Toolbox on your PC.
- Nox Player will do the rest and get the FINDER Toolbox on your computer. You can now use it as you do on your phone.
|App Name:||FINDER Toolbox On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Finder ® S.p.A.|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Nov 11, 2021|
|Get it On:|
FINDER Toolbox App Overview and Details
FINDER Toolbox allows an easy programming of FINDER devices with your smartphone via NFC (Near Field Communication) or BLUETOOTH.
Help us serve you better. Use the form at https://www.findernet.com/en/worldwide/support/contact-us/ to send us your suggestions or report any problems.
FINDER Toolbox provides all technical data sheets and informs you about all news.
– BLUETOOTH –
Finder TOOLBOX is a tool created for the installer and allows you to configure the YESLY system quickly and easily.
It allows to program / rename / delete devices, to associate smartphone and wireless buttons and to share data with the end user.
Thanks to YESLY you can, Switch ON, OFF and dim lamps, roll up/down the electric shutters and create custom SCENARIOs.
This is YESLY comfort living.
Type 13.72 – Bluetooth multifunction relay
Type 13.22 – Bluetooth multifunction relay
Type 13.S2 – Bluetooth shutter actuator
Type 15.71 – Bluetooth Dimmer
Type 15.21 – Bluetooth Dimmer
Type 1Y.P2 – Interfaccia Input
For more informations visit us at http://yesly.life or http://findernet.com.
– NFC (Near Field Communication) –
With FINDER Toolbox you can program via NFC:
Type 12.51: Digital time switch, Daily/Weekly programming
Type 12.81: Digital astro-switch
Type 12.61: Digital weekly time switch, 1 pole
Type 12.62: Digital weekly time switch, 2 pole
Type 12.A1: Weekly Astro time switch 1 pole
Type 12.A2: Weekly Astro time switch 2 pole
Type 84.02: SMARTimer multifunction with display, 2 channels
– BLUETOOTH –
With FINDER Toolbox you can program via BLUETOOTH:
Type 18.51.8230.B300: PIR movement and presence detector
Features of FINDER Toolbox for PC
– Easy programming of FINDER devices with your smartphone via NFC or BLUETOOTH
– Provides all technical data sheets
– Informs you about all news
– Allows to program / rename / delete devices, to associate smartphone and wireless buttons and to share data with the end user
– Thanks to YESLY you can, Switch ON, OFF and dim lamps, roll up/down the electric shutters and create custom SCENARIOs.
– The device:
– Type 13.72 – Bluetooth multifunction relay
– Type 13.22 – Bluetooth multifunction relay
– Type 13.S2 – Bluetooth shutter actuator
– Type 15.71 – Bluetooth Dimmer
– Type 15.21 – Bluetooth Dimmer
– Type 1Y.P2 – Interfaccia Input
– For more informations visit us at http://yesly.life or http://findernet.com.
Whats New In this FINDER Toolbox?
Previous bug fixes and general performance improvements.
In conclusion, the FINDER Toolbox application is a valuable resource for researchers and practitioners in the field of industrial and organizational psychology. The application provides a wealth of tools and resources that can be used to improve the effectiveness of organizations and the well-being of employees. The application is easy to use and can be customized to meet the needs of individual users. I highly recommend the FINDER Toolbox application to anyone who is interested in improving the effectiveness of their organization or pursuing a career
As we conclude the guide and you get to use the FINDER Toolbox on your PC, we’re open to your questions. The comment box is open for you to ask for assistance if you need any.
We refer the ownership of This FINDER Toolbox to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for FINDER Toolbox and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at appsoworld, we also don’t use our own server to download the FINDER Toolbox. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the FINDER Toolbox.
If you have any query about the app or about appsoworld, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.