There are many different types of puzzles in the world, but few are as popular as the find the difference puzzle. In this type of puzzle, two nearly identical pictures are shown side-by-side, and the player is tasked with finding the differences between the two. The puzzles can be simple or complex, depending on the number of differences and the amount of time given to find them.
Some people find find the difference puzzles to be maddeningly difficult, while others find them to be a fun and challenging way to kill some time. No matter what your opinion of these puzzles is, there’s no denying their popularity. They can be found in magazines, newspapers, and online, and there are even apps and games that
The technical specifications of the Find The Difference for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Find The Difference Andorid App Summary
Find The Difference was developed by ivanovandapps and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Find The Difference from Google Play Store under the Arcade category. The latest version of Find The Difference is 1.1.3 on Play store with total users of 753956. The Find The Difference app has a user rating of 4.7 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Find The Difference is Jul 19, 2020. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Find The Difference on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install Find The Difference For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Installing the Find The Difference using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Find The Difference on your PC:
- Download the Nox player emulator on your computer and install it by double-clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Find The Difference here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
|App Name:||Find The Difference On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jul 19, 2020|
|Get it On:|
Features of Find The Difference for PC
– Compare two images and spot 10 differences between them
– No annoying timer
– Helpful zoom and hint functionality
– Large number of colorful levels
Find The Difference App Overview and Details
Compare two images and spot 10 differences between them.
Why our game?
0) This is a favorite game of millions people since childhood!
1) The game has no annoying timer – no rush, just enjoy the game!
2) Very helpful zoom and hint functionality.
3) Large number of colorful levels (will be available soon with updates, and for downloading).
Whats New In this Find The Difference?
Improvements and bug fixing
We have come to the end of our time with the Find The Difference application. We have seen how it can be used to help us find differences in images and to improve our ability to focus on details. We have also seen how it can help us to practice our problem-solving skills. We hope you have enjoyed using the application as much as we have.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Find The Difference on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This Find The Difference to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Find The Difference and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at appsoworld, we also don’t use our own server to download the Find The Difference. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Find The Difference.
If you have any query about the app or about appsoworld, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.