FincCalc+ is a powerful financial calculator for iPhone and iPad. It has all the features of a traditional financial calculator, plus a few extras. With FincCalc+ you can calculate loan payments, interest rates, amortization schedules, and more. You can also graph your data to visualize your financial situation. FincCalc+ is the perfect tool for anyone who needs to manage their finances.
The technical specifications of the Financial Calculator FincCalc+ for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Financial Calculator FincCalc+ Andorid App Summary
Financial Calculator FincCalc+ was developed by roaming squirrel and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Financial Calculator FincCalc+ from Google Play store under the Finance category. The latest version of Financial Calculator FincCalc+ is 1.4.1 on Play store with total users of 654. The Financial Calculator FincCalc+ app has a user rating of 4.3 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Financial Calculator FincCalc+ is Mar 20, 2022. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Financial Calculator FincCalc+ on your computer using the emulators. The step by step guides below will help you do so.
Financial Calculator FincCalc+ App Overview and Details
If you’re in business or are a student of business, this app could be useful for you!
A Financial Calculator combined with a Scientific Calculator
Financial Mode includes:
* Simple Interest Mode
* Compound Interest Mode (FV, PV, PMT, NPER)
* Cash Flow Mode (NPV, NFV, IRR, MIRR, DPBP)
* Amortization Mode (PMT, BAL, INT, PRN, ∑INT, ∑PRN)
* Cost, Sales and Margin Mode
* Break-Even Mode
* Depreciation Mode (SL, FP, SYD, FDB, DB)
* Bond Mode (PRC, YTM, YTC, Duration, Convexity)
* Days Calculation Mode
* Interest Conversion Mode
* Options Trading (Greeks)
* Exchange Rates
In many cases, a graph and accompanying table showing the results is available. The table can be saved to the sd card in csv format.
Full details of the formulas used in the financial calculations are available in the Help section.
Scientific Mode includes:
* Trigonometric Functions
* Power and Root Functions
* Log and Antilog Functions
* Permutations and Combinations
* Statistics Functions
* Factorial Function
* Modulus Function
Separate calculation histories are available for both financial and scientific modes.
Features of Financial Calculator FincCalc+ for PC
-A Financial Calculator combined with a Scientific Calculator
-Financial Mode includes: Simple Interest Mode, Compound Interest Mode, Cash Flow Mode, Amortization Mode, Cost, Sales and Margin Mode, Break-Even Mode, Depreciation Mode, Bond Mode, Days Calculation Mode, Interest Conversion Mode
-Scientific Mode includes: Trigonometric Functions, Power and Root Functions, Log and Antilog Functions, Permutations and Combinations, Statistics Functions, Factorial Function, Modulus Function
-Separate calculation histories are available for both financial and scientific modes.
How To Install & Download Financial Calculator FincCalc+ For PC Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the Financial Calculator FincCalc+ for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the Financial Calculator FincCalc+.
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for Financial Calculator FincCalc+ on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the Financial Calculator FincCalc+ and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the Financial Calculator FincCalc+ on your computer right away.
|Financial Calculator FincCalc+ On Your PC
|Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)
|Mar 20, 2022
|Get it On:
Whats New In this Financial Calculator FincCalc+?
★ fixed a problem with the tan button
Overall, I really enjoyed using the FincCalc+ app. It was easy to use and very helpful in tracking my finances. The only thing I would like to see added is the ability to export the data into a CSV file for further analysis. Other than that, I found the app to be very user-friendly and would definitely recommend it to others.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Financial Calculator FincCalc+ on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This Financial Calculator FincCalc+ to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Financial Calculator FincCalc+ and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at appsoworld, we also don’t use our own server to download the Financial Calculator FincCalc+. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Financial Calculator FincCalc+.
If you have any query about the app or about appsoworld, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.