Final Fortress is an idle survival game where you must manage your resources and build a stronghold to withstand the oncoming waves of enemies. The game features a wide variety of buildings and upgrades to help you survive, and you can even join forces with other players to create a powerful alliance.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Final Fortress – Idle Survival for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
|App Name:||Final Fortress – Idle Survival On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jul 31, 2020|
|Get it On:|
Final Fortress – Idle Survival Andorid App Summary
The Final Fortress – Idle Survival was developed by the popular developer agency named AlleyLabs. They have the Final Fortress – Idle Survival in the Simulation category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 2.96, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 1692983 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 3.6 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With Final Fortress – Idle Survival latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Jul 31, 2020 was the last date the Final Fortress – Idle Survival was updated with new features. If you want to use the Final Fortress – Idle Survival on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the Final Fortress – Idle Survival using the emulator later on.
How To Install & Download Final Fortress – Idle Survival For PC Windows 10/8/7
Installing the Final Fortress – Idle Survival using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Final Fortress – Idle Survival on your PC:
- Download the NOX player on your computer and install it by double clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Final Fortress – Idle Survival here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
Features of Final Fortress – Idle Survival for PC
you want. The world is your oyster.
-Fortress building and upgrading
-Gas collection and spending
-Survivor recruitment and management
-Defending your fortress against waves of zombies and bosses
-Tutorials and missions to help guide you
Final Fortress – Idle Survival App Overview and Details
FINAL FORTRESS – IDLE SURVIVAL
The Ultimate end-of-the-world idle clicker, just got better. Survive the new Action Idle upgrade, with waves of zombies and Boss Z’s to defend against. Alley Presents the first Idle-Action Game.
Somehow you survived. Now It’s time to rebuild and defend humanity against the waves of zombies. Tap into your survival instincts. Grow your fortress community, gather resources, rescue survivors and rebuild from the aftermath of the viral outbreak.
GROW AND DEFEND YOUR Z FORTRESS
GAS is the new currency. Collect survivors, tap to make GAS, and use your resources to build a variety of rooms each dedicated to a unique survival task. Grow food, generate power, and build your fortress from the blueprints you tap into along the way. Arm your tower, and protect against the zombie waves and mutated bosses.
Look for survivors amongst the wastelands, to grow your ranks and community. Scout for stray clans to keep your people alive and thriving. Don’t be afraid to move, the more survivors you find, the more you prosper in your next fortress.
Since the Z’s took over, Gas, Diamonds, and Survivors are the only thing left of value. Collect as much as you can to help you rebuild and upgrade your resources. Level up, and weaponize your tower to defend against the waves of Zombies and Z Bosses.
TUTORIALS AND MISSIONS
• Reclaim humanity, build your Fortress floor by floor and start generating resources.
• Level up your fortress. Grow your Fortress with new rooms each with its own unique function for survival. Level up your rooms and survivors to make them more productive. Find blueprints along the way to unlock extra special rooms.
• Arm your floors. Each resource needs to be defended against the waves of dead and Boss Z’s.
• Jump in your truck and head off into the wilderness. Gather survivors and rebuild stronger than ever. Move on, collect more survivors and rebuild as many times as you want. The more survivors you have, the more gas you can make.
• Radioactive Y.O.L.O. Boost. Blast away the debris and smog and boost your workers. Watch a video and get 4 hours of a double GAS BONUS.
• Coffee Time! It’s the end of the world, your tapping like crazy to rebuild, sometimes you just need a boost. Double your Income, Productivity, for twenty seconds. Make the most of your caffeine hit.
• Lucky wheel. Even in the aftermath you still get a door to door salesmen knocking at the fortress door. Earn or buy a spin on the lucky wheel to win a gift. Take a risk, after all, and it’s not like things could get any worse.
• Zombies Everywhere. Defend and be rewarded. Walking, Flying (Yep, some Z’s found jetpacks), Z’nami waves of undead, and the mutated BOSS zombies.
• Go Global. Connect with friends online and gain a bonus increase productivity. Invite them to rooms to rebuild faster and stronger.
15 Sniper Tower
12 Lounge bar
11 Fitness room
10 Carpentry room
9 Communication center
8 Water Treatment
3 Power Generator
0 Ground Floor
Doctor and nurse
Whats New In this Final Fortress – Idle Survival?
– Added new seasons and content
– Fixed issues with rewarded video ads loading
In the end, the Final Fortress – Idle Survival application is an entertaining and addictive way to spend time. It is easy to pick up and hard to put down, making it the perfect way to kill some time. The graphics are pleasing to the eye and the gameplay is smooth, making it a well-rounded experience. Whether playing for a few minutes or for hours on end, this app is sure to provide hours of enjoyment.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Final Fortress – Idle Survival of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This Final Fortress – Idle Survival to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Final Fortress – Idle Survival and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at appsoworld, we also don’t use our own server to download the Final Fortress – Idle Survival. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Final Fortress – Idle Survival.
If you have any query about the app or about appsoworld, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.