The FIMI Navi is a handheld navigation system that helps you get where you need to go. It has a bright, clear display that makes it easy to see, even in difficult light conditions. The FIMI Navi also has a built-in speaker that provides voice guidance, so you can keep your eyes on the road.
This article is all about helping you get to know the FIMI Navi for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
|App Name:||FIMI Navi On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Beijing FIMI Technology CO.,LTD|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Dec 10, 2019|
|Get it On:|
The FIMI Navi was developed by the popular developer agency named Beijing FIMI Technology CO.,LTD. They have the FIMI Navi in the Tools category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is V1.0.20, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 114236 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 3.4 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With FIMI Navi latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Dec 10, 2019 was the last date the FIMI Navi was updated with new features. If you want to use the FIMI Navi on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the FIMI Navi using the emulator later on.
Installing the FIMI Navi using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the FIMI Navi on your PC:
- Download the NOX player on your computer and install it by double clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for FIMI Navi here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
1. Fast connection of the RC and the app, just plug and play.
2. User-friendly UI design.
3. One tap to take off, land or return to home.
4. Adjust the device parameters in real time.
5. HD image transmission in real time.
6. Multiple security protection.
7. Support multiple intelligent flight and shooting modes.
Fast connection of the RC and the app, just plug and play
Adopt minimal and user-friendly UI design
One tap to take off, land or return to home
Adjust the device parameters in real time
Check the HD image transmission in real time to make vivid aerial photography
Multiple security protection, like Low Battery Action, Failsafe and real-time GPS
Support multiple intelligent flight and shooting modes, like Waypoints, Dronies，Smart Track，Time lapse and Slow Motion, making blockbusters easier
Add Spanish in language options
The FIMI Navi application is a great way to keep track of your finances. It is easy to use and helps you stay organized. I highly recommend this application to anyone who wants to track their expenses.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the FIMI Navi of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This FIMI Navi to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for FIMI Navi and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at appsoworld, we also don’t use our own server to download the FIMI Navi. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the FIMI Navi.
If you have any query about the app or about appsoworld, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.