FiLMiC, a photo app that’s changing the way we take pictures and videos. FiLMiC has quickly become one of the most popular photo and video apps on the market, and for good reason. It offers features that are simply not available in other apps. With FiLMiC, you can shoot in 4K, control focus and exposure, and stabilize your videos, all with just a few taps on your screen.
Our goal is to help you get the FiLMiC Firstlight – Photo App for PC and install it on Windows. Before we do that, don’t you want to know its technical specifications? They go like this:
FiLMiC Firstlight – Photo App Andorid App Summary
The developer of the FiLMiC Firstlight – Photo App is FiLMiC Inc. and they’ve done a great job at keeping FiLMiC Firstlight – Photo App simple yet highly interactive. You can find the FiLMiC Firstlight – Photo App under Photography of Play Store. FiLMiC Firstlight – Photo App’s latest version is 1.3.2 with an impressive user base of over 241888. Besides, the overall user rating of 3.6 shows how people love FiLMiC Firstlight – Photo App.
If you’re wondering if it’s updated or not, the latest update date of the FiLMiC Firstlight – Photo App is Aug 5, 2022 with all the latest features you need. Using it on your PC will require using an Android Emulator like BlueStacks, Nox player, or Memu.
We’ll include the guides that you can follow to install the FiLMiC Firstlight – Photo App on your computer using the best emulator in this article. Follow along:
FiLMiC Firstlight – Photo App App Overview and Details
FiLMiC Firstlight is a revolutionary photo camera from the makers of the class leading FiLMiC Pro cinema video camera that makes live photography fun and creative.
— — — — — —
Rediscover the joy of capturing life’s moments in photographs you will immediately treasure and want to share.
Firstlight combines custom film simulations, adaptive film grain and FiLMiC Pro’s famous live analytics to offer an advanced but approachable front end camera experience like no other.
Fast, easy and intuitive, Firstlight lets you envision and capture your best moments in camera, without having to spend hours editing your photos later. Shoot and share, it’s that easy.
— — — — — —
ADVANCED IMAGE CONTROLS
– Fast, intuitive focus and exposure controls: Tap the screen to set focus/exposure, tap again to lock
– AE Mode: Included is our proprietary Auto Exposure mode for setting shutter/iso combination
– Cross-swipe manual controls: The most intuitive way to manually adjust focus and exposure. Swipe across the image to dial in your perfect shot. Swipe up and down to adjust exposure. Swipe left and right to adjust focus.
– Reactive analytics: A foundation feature of FiLMiC Pro and now in a photo app. Manually adjusting your focus and exposure will automatically apply focus peaking or zebra stripes to make sure you get your shot just right.
– RGB Histogram: Dynamically shows the exposure profile of the image across all color channels.
GET THE LOOK YOU WANT
– Vintage film simulations: The magic of Firstlight is in our realistic tributes to authentic film stocks. A range of film simulations are included for free with the app.
– Film grain: Apply natural looking film grain effects to give your photos that ‘film look’. Medium grain is included as a free option.
– Vignette: Apply a subtle dark vignette to your image. Medium vignette is included as a free option.
– Lens selector: Quickly switch between all available lenses on your device. (Note: camera/lens support is device specific).
PROFESSIONAL CAMERA TOOLS
– Burst mode
– Grid overlays
– Aspect ratios: 4:3, 16:9, 3:2, 1:1, 5:4
– JPG or HEIC Selection
– HDR control (on supported devices only)
– Volume button shutter and support for most bluetooth camera shutter remotes
– FiLMiC Pro quick launch button (for owners of FiLMiC Pro)
FIRSTLIGHT PREMIUM (with in-app purchase)
Upgrade to unlock the full potential of Firstlight with the following capabilities:
– Shutter and ISO priority modes: In addition to AE you can set specific Shutter Speed or ISO values to adhere to and let the app automatically adjust exposure for the unlocked value.
– Expanded film simulation options: More realistic film simulations and more to be added in the future for paid subscribers.
– Film grain: Fine, coarse and ISO adaptive options in addition to medium
– Adjustable vignette: Low and heavy options in addition to medium.
– Configurable burst mode
– Anamorphic adapter support
– RAW: DNG and TIFF formats
– Custom Function button
– Custom live analytics
– Configurable Focus and Exposure controls
– Embedded copyright
Features of FiLMiC Firstlight – Photo App for PC
grain: Adjust the amount of grain to get the look you want. Our adaptive algorithm will keep the grain consistent across all your photographs.
– Tonal control: Adjust the brightness, contrast and saturation of your image to get the look you want.
– Current timeline view: Keep an eye on your images as you take them with our live timeline view.
– Highresolution photos: Capture incredible detail with our up to 16-megapixel photos.
– Share your work: Immediately share your photos to Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Mail and more.
Whats New In this FiLMiC Firstlight – Photo App?
* Support for several more devices.
* Several bugs fixed.
Download & Install FiLMiC Firstlight – Photo App For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Let’s download and install the FiLMiC Firstlight – Photo App app on PC using the Nox Player android emulator. There are a few steps to get this done as mentioned below:
- Start by downloading the Nox emulator for your PC from their official website. You can find it in your downloads folder.
- Double click on the downloaded file, accept the permissions and install Nox player on your computer.
- Open the Nox Player and locate the Play Store app and log into your Google account using your credentials.
- Click on the search bar and type for the FiLMiC Firstlight – Photo App app. You’ll see it in the first result from where you can install it.
- After clicking the install button, the FiLMiC Firstlight – Photo App will start downloading on your computer, then install.
- Once installed, you can now locate the installed FiLMiC Firstlight – Photo App on Nox player homepage or your desktop. Use it from there.
|FiLMiC Firstlight – Photo App On Your PC
|Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)
|Aug 5, 2022
|Get it On:
FiLMiC Firstlight is an excellent photo application for creating and editing photos. It is easy to use and has a wide variety of features that can be used to create beautiful photos. The app is well worth the price and is a great investment for anyone who loves photography.
Did you love the guide and be able to download and install the FiLMiC Firstlight – Photo App for PC? Don’t forget to ask if you want more info about the emulator, the FiLMiC Firstlight – Photo App, or the steps altogether.
We refer the ownership of This FiLMiC Firstlight – Photo App to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for FiLMiC Firstlight – Photo App and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at appsoworld, we also don’t use our own server to download the FiLMiC Firstlight – Photo App. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the FiLMiC Firstlight – Photo App.
If you have any query about the app or about appsoworld, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.