As a parent, you want to ensure that your children are safe and secure when they’re using the internet. FamilyTime parental control provides a safe and secure internet experience for your entire family. With FamilyTime, you can block inappropriate content, set time limits, and monitor your child’s online activity. FamilyTime is the perfect solution for parents who want to keep their children safe online.
The latest FamilyTime Parental Control for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
FamilyTime Parental Control Andorid App Summary
YumyApps has developed the FamilyTime Parental Control for Android. You can find it under the Lifestyle category on Play Store. Since its inception, FamilyTime Parental Control has got over 2444880+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 4.0 rating and the latest version of it is 188.8.131.527
The latest update of FamilyTime Parental Control is Jul 22, 2022 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
FamilyTime Parental Control App Overview and Details
FamilyTime is a trustworthy parental control app that allows parents to monitor and manage kids’ smartphone devices remotely. It props up incredible monitoring features, for instance, screen time limits, website filtering, games and app blocking, porn blocking, location tracking, suspicious calls tracking, and much more.
🏆 Highly rated by best Mom Bloggers in the world.
🏆 Listed in the Kids Safe SEAL Program
🏆 Most affordable location tracking app according to Mashable
In this digital era, parents need to keep an eye on kid’s digital activities. A kid’s limited use of smartphone devices is always better for quality family time.
FamilyTime app brings a permanent solution for parents to control their kids’ smart devices.
🔥 SafeSearch and Internet Filters
Turn on SafeSearch to protect your kid’s searches online. You can also select a web filter to block websites like porn, dating, gambling, and much more.
🔥 Schedule Screen Time
Set a schedule for when your children can access their devices. You can set exactly how much screen time they get every day.
🔥 App Blocker
Block all apps, including social media apps, games, and internet browsers, with the app lock feature. Parents also have the functionality to auto block new apps. So, kids won’t be able to open any unwanted apps or games.
🔥 Location Tracker & GPS Phone Tracker
Monitor your kid’s location in real-time and be notified when they enter or leave areas that you have marked on the family map.
👍 Daily App Limit
Set daily screen time limits on specific apps on your child’s Android devices. Once the limit gets used up, they won’t be able to use the apps for the rest of the day.
👍 Internet Schedule
Internet Schedule lets you manually adjust timing and days to allow internet access on your child’s smart devices.
👍 Instant Lock
Instantly Lock Devices of your kid. Perfect when you feel they should disconnect from their devices.
👍 Safe Drive
This feature coordinates the kids’ position, via GPS, with speed limit information to alert parents if they’re speeding. This helps kids maintain a safe driving speed.
✓ Monitor Phone Usage
Find out what apps your children are using and how long they are using them.
✓ SOS/Panic Alerts
Your children can generate an SOS alert with one press from their phone. You’ll get the alert immediately with their current GPS location.
Your children can let you know when and where to pick them up from through the press of a single button.
You can view your child’s app usage, location history, and other activity reports from anywhere in the world through any device with an internet connection.
Even if you don’t live together, your children still deserve care and time from both of you. Share the parenting rights with your partner or another guardian.
Which OS Does the FamilyTime app works?
FamilyTime app works on iOS and Android OS.
How many devices parents can manage or monitor from one parent account?
The parent can manage or monitor unlimited devices from his parent account.
If you have any problem or query, please contact us:
We take your privacy very seriously, and please read our
➠ Terms and Conditions at https://familytime.io/legal/terms-conditions.html
Try Free Now!
FamilyTime lets you enjoy a 3 day trial for FREE right after the minimum fee charged for the annual subscription.
Features of FamilyTime Parental Control for PC
Call & SMS Tracker
Track all incoming and outgoing calls and text messages. Get notified about suspicious calls and texts.
1. FamilyTime is a parental control app that monitors and manages kids’ smartphone devices remotely.
2. It has incredible monitoring features, including screen time limits, website filtering, games and app blocking, porn blocking, location tracking, suspicious calls tracking, and more.
3. It is highly rated by best Mom Bloggers in the world.
4. It is listed in the Kids Safe SEAL Program.
5. It is the most affordable location tracking app according to Mashable.
6. It has SafeSearch and internet filters to protect kids’ searches and online activity.
7. It has a schedule screen time feature to limit kids’ access to devices.
8. It has an app blocker to block all apps, including social media apps, games, and internet browsers.
9. It has a location tracker and GPS phone tracker to monitor kids’ location in real-time.
10. It has a call and SMS tracker to track all incoming and outgoing calls and text messages.
Install “FamilyTime Parental Control” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
If you want to run the FamilyTime Parental Control on your PC, you’ll need the Memu android emulator. Here is the process of installing both on your PC:
- Download the Memu android emulator on your computer and install it. It will take a few minutes from start to finish.
- While finishing, keep the Open when finished checked and other additional offers unchecked.
- Once installed and opened, you’ll see a familiar interface with familiar apps on the screen, including Play store.
- Click on the Play store and log into your account using your google email and password that you use on your phone.
- You can now search for the FamilyTime Parental Control app within Play store. It will show you the app on the search results in the first position.
- Click on the app name and then click install to begin the download process on your computer to install FamilyTime Parental Control.
- It may take a few minutes for the entire process. Once complete, you can now open the app from your desktop or the emulator homepage.
|App Name:||FamilyTime Parental Control On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jul 22, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this FamilyTime Parental Control?
Thanks for using FamilyTime! To make our app better for you, we bring updates to the Play Store regularly.
Every update of FamilyTime Dashboard app includes:
– New Features become available (Internet Schedules)
– Cosmetic Optimizations
– Performance and Stability Improvements
– Other Bug fixes
FamilyTime has been a life-saving application for our family. With its parental controls, we are able to keep our children safe while they are online. We are also able to limit their screen time, which is very helpful. FamilyTime has been a great investment for our family.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the FamilyTime Parental Control for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This FamilyTime Parental Control to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for FamilyTime Parental Control and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at appsoworld, we also don’t use our own server to download the FamilyTime Parental Control. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the FamilyTime Parental Control.
If you have any query about the app or about appsoworld, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.